Aquaculture Tech Sales and Support
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Job Title: Technical Sales Manager –Aquaculture
Department: Arm & Hammer Animal & Food Production
Reports To: Sales Manager, China Monogastric
Serve as the primary Arm & Hammer Animal & Food Production representative for aquaculture feed groups, aqua farming and their network of influencers within the aquaculture industry. Coordinate available resources, product offerings and scientific solutions that will optimize value creation for all customer segments.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain the business and professional communication with key accounts in aquaculture feed industry and aqua farming.
- Develop and execute key account strategy and plan that align with overall sales goals and marketing plans.
- Identify and cooperate with specific distributors to conduct the business with regional key accounts in aquaculture industry. Provide support on our product portfolio to distributor sales team. Conduct product training for distribution and end users.
- Coordinate region activities with other support functions within the organization such as customer service, credit, technical Services, and marketing.
- Identify and develop productive relationships with key aquaculture industry influencers that will enhance business development.
- Minimum 50% travel
Education and Experience
- Master degree in aquaculture science, aquaculture farming or nutrition and feed for aquatic animals.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience selling into the aquaculture feed or farming industry.
- Proven track record in delivering sustained territory sales growth.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strategic customer relationships, handle multiple priorities and work in a self-direct manner.
- Previous product development experience helpful.
Skills and Competencies
- Solid understanding of aqua economics, production, and nutrition. Understanding of product marketing and business management within the aquaculture feed industry.
- Ability to collaborate to create creative solutions. Must be well organized and detail oriented
- Effective communication and presentation skills. Strong computer skills including MS Office proficiency.
- Exhibit characteristics required within the Specialty Products Division including committed, integrated/aligned, responsive, profitable, credible, and respectful.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More