Manager, HR & Law Delivery
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Job Title: Manager, Human Resources and Law IT Delivery
Job Grade: 28
Department: Information Technology
Reports To: Chris Maciejewski
The Manager, Human Resources and Law IT Delivery is responsible for leadership and delivery and support of information technology projects for the Human Resources and Law business areas in support of both Church & Dwight business capabilities and Information Technology goals. This individual leads a combination of internal and external team members to deliver business/IT solutions for Human Resources and Law business areas.
This individual works closely with business and IT leaders and stakeholders, including business engagement managers, architects and project managers, to guide and manage the work necessary to deliver a quality solution that meets the requirements of the business and adheres to the Solution Delivery Life Cycle and ACT governance processes. The Manager also works with and influences leadership to gain endorsement and support for the IT projects and business capabilities being implemented.
This leader achieves results through a combination of efficient and effective resource and work management, building and maintaining relationships with business and IT colleagues, the management of finances and resources for technology projects and support for HR and Law business areas, and the execution of solid strategy, policy and processes that are aligned with achieving the goals of HR and Law IT delivery.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities (Describe the 5-7 major accountabilities)
- Works with IT leadership to set the direction and goals for HR and Law IT delivery
- Leads a team to ensure effective and efficient delivery of solutions and integrations
- Drives project and support decisions in collaboration with business and IT colleagues
- Builds and maintains relationships with business operations, IT leaders, and the delivery team and collaborates closely with IT leaders and architects to ensure that the HR and Law business/IT solutions are supporting the operations of the company and that the solution design and strategy is in line with Enterprise Architecture (EA) principles
- Organizes, plans, sets priorities, assigns, and monitors the completion of day-to-day activities of the team
- Responsible for acquiring and developing talent and for personnel management for internal members of the team
- Develops key performance metrics, reporting, & analytics capabilities, and with the function’s leadership, identifies improvement areas, sets an improvement agenda and implements improvements
- Encourages information sharing, team-based resolutions, cross-training, and process improvement across IT to ensure collaboration, effectiveness, efficiency, and service excellence.
- Ensures policies, procedures and practices are understood and followed by the delivery team, business partners, and stakeholders
- Participates in resource planning with area leaders. Actively communicates resource constraints and works with the function’s senior leaders to balance resource supply to meet organizational demand.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years’ experience in information system delivery
- Experience leading IT delivery teams
- Knowledge of and experience with Human Resources and Law business processes, capabilities, and technologies, including Workday and Saba
- Familiarity with good IT practices, including software development lifecycles, testing, and change and release management
- Consumer packaged goods industry experience preferred
- Experience employing the skills at the designated proficiency level as indicated in the skills model below
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More