HR Data & Reporting Manager
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Job Title: HR Data & Reporting Manager
Job Grade: 28
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Johan Zietsman
Collaborates across HR and the business to uncover data-driven insights to solve business challenges across the talent lifecycle and enable transformational change. Partners with Leadership to provide a holistic and client-centric approach through reporting, data science, surveys, candidate assessments, KPIs, evaluation, data governance and integrations that complements our wide range of analytical tools and methods to identify valuable workforce insights which, in turn, fuels the business.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manages collaboration with multiple stakeholders across the employee lifecycle, service delivery, and the business to understand and report on holistic data patterns to support talent operations activities
- Generates insights to support executive presentations and documentation and creates executive-ready analytics deliverables (e.g., reports, PPTs)
- Project manages and coordinates transformation-specific data deliverables that cross multiple people analytics service offerings-teams
- Develops deep expertise in data critical to the transformation to generate insights on presentations and documentation to various levels of stakeholders
- Advises Talent leaders on key opportunities discovered by data and bring data into the discussion
Education and Experience
- 7-10 years of experience in project management, reporting, analytics, visualization
- Ability to balance detail (e.g., tracking nuanced client needs) with thinking strategically and holistically about underlying goals/needs
- Ability to communicate effectively with a broad set of clients from across the business, spanning multiple levels
- Proficient in quickly understanding new technologies, with the ability to train others on the use of technology platforms
- Work well in a dynamic, complex, client- and team-focused environment within minimal oversight and an agile mindset
- Analytical ability to delve into details while maintaining a broader business perspective
- Strong organizational skills, particularly in managing multiple project priorities simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills to convey complex topics concisely
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (e.g., PowerBI, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Word, Teams)
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More