Brand Manager, eCommerce
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Job Title: Brand Manager, eCommerce
Reports To: Digital Marketing Lead
The eCommerce Brand Manager will drive the long term, profitable growth of our eCommerce business by leading the development of our brand eCommerce strategies, execution of growth plans while identifying and removing barriers to growth. The ideal candidate is accountable for developing and partnering cross-functionally to deliver against the 6P’s (product, promotion, price, profitability, placement performance and page goals). They should have strong analytics skills for ongoing evaluation of progress against growth plans and be able to identify and implement modifications. They are the key force behind driving engagement, consideration, and conversion with online and omni-shoppers. As such, they have experience developing a cohesive, best-in-class brand experience online and working across departments and agencies to execute plans. Our goal is to double the size of our eCommerce business by 2025. We are looking for a self-starter with an eCommerce Marketing background and experience driving this level of growth.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Leads development of eCommerce strategy, multi-year growth plans, brand specific roadmaps, and initiatives for all brands. Ensures alignment with broader brand strategies and campaigns as well as eRetail activations and digital shelf best practices.
- Responsible for eCommerce portfolio management including P&L ownership, product/ customer mix, NPD, revenue growth, and overall business analytics.
- Works across internal departments and external agencies to define and build a seamless process for evaluating progress and executing plans. This is driven by a heightened level of business analytics and reporting.
- Ongoing website SEO management with brand marketing team, agency and IT support.
- Identifies channel/customer-specific SKU priorities and related total customer investment mix (trade, shopper and media).
- Closely collaborates and influences US eCommerce brand team to scale portfolio opportunities.
- Actively monitors and manages online assortment availability, share of search and digital shelf while working closely with eCommerce customer account team.
- Translates our brand identity online and develops a best-in-class shopping experience. Leads development of enhanced content (i.e. A+ Page, images/video, product name, SEO, mobile optimized) delivering a consistent, omnichannel brand experience. Consultant and project manager for eCommerce creative/content briefings and approvals, while working closely with brand teams.
- Oversees promotion and campaign management in coordination with agency support and participates in the planning of retailer marketing and media programs through collaboration with cross-functional team. Identifies test and learn beta programs and manages through to execution and reporting.
- Oversees product launches online in coordination with brand marketing. Brings forward new product opportunities and works with cross-functional team to quickly bring to market.
- Monitors weekly POS Sales and works across departments to resolve issues quickly.
- Conducts regular competitive review and keeps a pulse on new consumer reviews online.
- Updates FAQs/content accordingly and reports back to brand team.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 3-5+ combined years of experience in Digital Marketing and eCommerce / Growth Marketing related roles
- Proven history of driving eCommerce sales growth
- Experience with P&L ownership and brand portfolio management
- Experience working with eCommerce analytics and syndication tools (e.g., Stackline, Syndigo)
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Syndicated Data, Trade Promotion Management
- Familiar with key eRetailer operations, platforms, promotional/media vehicles, etc.
- Experience establishing eCommerce process across multiple departments and agencies is preferred
- Both B2C and DTC experience is preferred
Skills and Competencies
- Motivated self-starter with a desire to lead a step change in brand sales growth online
- Comfortable handling the details as well as thinking about the big picture/strategy
- Comfortable working autonomously as well as with internal and external teams/agencies
- Demonstrated skills in managing complex processes across stakeholders, using strong interpersonal skills and a heightened level of communication
- Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable insights and financial results
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
Canada is more than its hulking-mountain, craggy-coast good looks: it also cooks extraordinary meals, rocks cool culture and unfurls wild, moose-spotting road trips.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More