Senior Associate Brand Manager, OxiClean
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Provides assistance to Brand Manager(s) with analysis and tactical execution of the assigned brand strategy.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Accountable for the execution of specific marketing activities (e.g. consumer and trade promotion activities, social media, ECRM, PR programs, displays, shopper marketing, etc.)
- Responsible for product forecasting, supply chain and syndicated data analysis (IRI)
- Work with the managers to support the briefing process to external creative design agencies and execute against milestones during product development
- Develop in-depth understanding and become expert in the categories you are developing - the business environment in which our brands compete, to include product category segments, channels, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to help support business/operational activities
Education and Experience
- BA/BS required; MBA strongly preferred
- 1+ years in Marketing or internship with a CPG company
- Category analysis and forecasting
- Familiarity with common consumer marketing research tools and techniques
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More