Head of Digital Strategy, Media & Measurement (office or remote)
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Come be a part of leading Church & Dwight’s digital transformation and digital growth!
We are a high growth company with power brands like Trojan, Arm & Hammer, First Response, Vitafusion, Batiste, and many more. We are looking for a nimble, curious, growth mindset talent can raise the bar to deliver even more with a solid digital strategy and media, measurement and analytics execution. You will partner closely with our brand teams, digital and media agencies, and strategic third-party vendors to measure, optimize and scale the impact of our media investments. You will own the mar tech and ad tech stack, agency relationships and outcomes, advanced analytics, and future ready thinking across the digital ecosystem. Because you are the ‘bar-raiser’ you will also be responsible to provide broad based education to the marketing and cross functional teams.
As the Head of Digital Strategy, Media and Measurement you will report to the Chief Digital Growth Officer and lead a high performance cross functional team of marketing specialists across digital engagement, marketing and advanced analytics, CRM, loyalty, and social. You are a respected industry leader with strong external relationships and track record of delivering innovative approaches and strategies to media planning and investment to maximize ROI and balancing efficiency and effectiveness.
We are looking for a high performing team member who is a strategic thinker with the ability to roll up the sleeves and dive deep for execution excellence. You are someone with a growth mindset and someone who truly thrives in an agile and fast-paced work environment with autonomy to drive outcomes. The ideal candidate is a ‘big picture thinker’ with a knack for flawless execution.
And here are some of the core job responsibilities:
- You will lead digital and media agencies during planning to make strategic recommendations across paid, owned, earned, and eCommerce channels with a focus on high priority fundamentals including SEM, Social, and Programmatic.
- You will partner with cross functional teams on meeting and exceeding eCommerce growth plan and corporate profitability standards, ensuring right mix of media that is optimized to meet the sales targets and is truly ‘full funnel marketing’
- You will lead measurement plans for each brand, in partnership with your digital engagement team and assign clear responsibilities to internal and agency teams for continual optimization
- You will lead a high functioning advanced analytics team on areas like MMM, MTA, Lifetime value etc. and partner with the data science team
- You will lead and shape eCRM, personalization, social, creative /content and website strategies across the various brands, and work with agencies to develop personalized communications for our consumers
- You will contribute towards increasing overall Church and Dwight corporate and marketer’s ‘Digital IQ’ and specifically ensure Marketers are current with latest trends and appropriately applying learnings and new ideas to their brands
- You will lead negotiations and overall management of agency and 3rd party relationships to maximize value in the contracts
- You will lead and manage power partnerships with Meta, Google, TikTok, Snap etc.
- You will lead agency relationships with major holding companies like WPP, Publicis etc. and drive decision making towards ROI objectives, run business reviews etc.
- You will influence cross functional teams that lead in house content and creative in service of brand objectives
This role is based out of our corporate office Ewing NJ/Remote. We are open for remote with occasional travel for the right candidate!
Education and Experience .
- About 12- 15 years digital strategy, media transformation, social and CRM experience either on the agency side or with consumer goods companies
- 5 years eCommerce experience preferred
- 7-10 years of team leadership and management
- Working knowledge of mar tech and ad tech stack as well as operations
- Experience with analytics platforms, customer data platforms, retail media, and full funnel analyses across all media formats
- Highly curious on all things digital marketing, eCommerce and consumer experience. We seek energy, enthusiasm, willingness and ability to raise the bar; and influencing direct and cross functional teams to be in pursuit of growth
Skills and Competencies
- Broad knowledge of media ecosystem, conversant with digital media returns on investment, retailer systems and eCommerce content best practices
- Exceptional project management experience with experience in managing multiple agency and 3rd party relationships
- Highly intellectually curious about the changing digital and media landscape and pivoting towards future needs with the right mar tech and ad tech
- You have bias for action and always strive to test and learn new A/B scenarios, stay apprised of industry trends and best practices
- You have a performance mindset driven approach and continually assess what’s working, what’s not working using data, analytics and storytelling to adjust, repackage, eliminate and accelerate content for our brands
- You enjoy defining the metrics, delivering growth and then restating the metrics in pursuit of new growth
- You excel thinking strategically while having the ability to roll up your sleeves and execute with excellence in partnership with in-house and external agencies.
- You liaise well external parties, consulting firms, other CPG, industry leaders and digitally native companies - to keep an eye on ‘what good looks like’ across the sector
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More