A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Responsible for tracking, maintaining and accurately recording inventory levels to ensure all products are in stock and available for distribution. Perform cycle count as needed to maintain accurate inventory levels. Investigate, trouble shoot and resolve inventory discrepancies.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels.
- Reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports
- Investigates and reports discrepancies in inventory problems and completes corrective actions.
- Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves.
- Develop and update metrics as required.
- Monitors or tracks lot codes and expiration dates.
- Assist in procedure development when required. Ensure product quality and take appropriate action when non-conformances are identified. Maintain accurate records as required.
- Assist in all areas of production, as needed when not working on inventory issues to meet department production goals and perform other duties, as assigned.
- Promote safe work habits within the department and the Company.
- Display strong team player skills and work with various departments of the company.
- Promote continuous improvement by learning new techniques and having a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Conduct all activities in a fair, ethical manner in compliance with all corporate policies.
Operating Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Quality, Inventory, Inventory control, Cycle counts data entry, inventory management and material handling Knowledge.
- Basic skill levels in Oracle.
- Basic skill level performance in all required operations of the Manufacturing departments.
- Ability to communicate effectively, courteously, and professionally with multiple teams and individuals.
- Maintain efficiency, accuracy and use good judgment under pressure.
- Demonstrate good workmanship, initiative, ingenuity, cooperation and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced, stressful situations.
Education and Experience
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Above average math and analytical skills required
- Minimum one to two years’ experience in inventory management.
- Able to operate forklift equipment, as required.
- Experience with Excel, Word, Access and inventory control process.
Other Qualifications & Physical Requirements
- Accustomed to working conditions in a manufacturing environment including acceptable noise levels, dust and odors from plastic material and other associated chemicals, and exposure to high temperatures.
- Considerable physical activity. May require handling of objects that can weigh up to 50 lbs.
- Overtime may be required.
Salary and Benefits
Water Pik, Inc., a partner company of Church & Dwight Company, Inc., offers an extensive Total Reward package for this position, including:
Estimated pay: $18.41 - $24.86 Hourly
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance / Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending / Health Savings Account / Commuter Reimbursement Account
Vacation / Holiday / Sick Time / Pandemic Leave / Short and Long Term Disability / Life & AD&D / Spouse/Child Optional Life / Supplemental Life & AD&D / Family and Medical Leave / Bereavement
Adoption Assistance / Tuition Reimbursement / Employee Assistance Program / Identity Theft Protection / Critical Illness Insurance
Savings and Profit Sharing Plan / 401(k) Match / Employee Stock Purchase Plan
This information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is the company's good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, and other job-related reasons.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More