Global Head, Quality Management Systems
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
- This position is responsible for the Quality Management System implementation and continuous improvement at all global site(s), ensuring compliance to global regulations, ISO standards and other applicable standards/regulations across a diverse product portfolio including consumer goods, cosmetics, OTC drugs, medical devices, food, dietary supplements, and animal nutrition.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities (Describe the 5-7 major accountabilities)
- Support the implementation and maintenance of a harmonized Global Quality Management System (QMS) and associated infrastructure that is compliant, effective, efficient and agile. Support initiatives to drive simplification and integration of quality system requirements and business processes to ensure compliance and facilitate global business growth.
- Establish, implement and maintain Quality Management Systems to meet all applicable and evolving Regulatory Authority, International Standards, and Certification requirements across relevant global markets.
- Manage and continually improve the global QMS processes, including CAPA, Document & Record Control, Change Control, Training, Validation, and Metrics.
- Support the Global Quality Management Review & Global Quality Council processes.
- Support M&A Due Diligence and assist in QMS integration.
- Escalate areas of non-compliance, risk and/or potential improvement to Management and develop plans for appropriate action to address causes of deficiencies. Identify and investigate potential trends for improvement initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with corporate and site quality peers to prioritize efforts and integrate different perspectives.
- Provide guidance, support, motivation, and coaching to team for effective communication, critical thinking, teamwork, and department flexibility.
- Facilitate and/or collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand stakeholder needs (determine as-is state and desired to-be state)
- Keep up to date on quality standards, regulations, issues, and news within the industry
Education and Experience
Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution (Quality Assurance preferred)
Experience: A minimum of ten years experience in Quality Assurance across multiple regulated categories, a minimum of 7 years in multiple quality management systems, and a minimum of 4 years in a managerial role.
Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strategic and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including presentation skills
- Team minded, detail-oriented, proactive self-starter
- Results driven, action oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and human relations skills
- Personal computer efficiency required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More