Sales Finance Analyst II
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Financial guidance to internal groups by providing financial insights and facilitating key decisions related to revenue, profitability and return on investments.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
· Support Field Sales teams though P&L management that delivers annual objectives while leveraging Cost-2-Serve & Total Customer Investment models and Product/MPG assortment analysis through integrated planning & activation with cross-functional constituents to drive enhanced commercial capabilities
· Prepare/Analyze P&Ls that support the SBU’s Brand objectives and channel strategies, providing strategic insights on promotional investments through pre/post event analysis for customer/channel profitability improvement and optimal ROI that align to SBU’s Brand strategies, KPIs and DSMP’s
· Drive analysis and prepare CFO financial scorecards for Quarterly Customers Business Reviews leveraging Advanced Analytics to drive profitable revenue growth, measuring performance against quarterly & annual targets and to achieve budget synergies
· Support monthly Financial PPR reporting through analysis of Quarterly Results and Full Year Forecasts to draw insights and drive accountability with Key Strategic Accounts & Sales Leadership Team for US Domestic business focused on Sales, Total Customer Investment, Merchandising Effectiveness & Insights and Quarterly KPI metrics that align to SBU and Channel growth strategies; identifies and communicates risks & opportunities to the forecast and aligns priorities with key constituents
· Ensure Trade Fund Management and audit compliance on key financial metrics through monthly business review process
· Work closely with cross-functional groups i.e. Sales, Supply Chain, Corporate & Brand Finance, Internal Audit and IT on key Company initiatives or special projects
Education and Experience
· BS degree from an accredited institution in Finance or Accounting (MBA preferred)
· 3+ years of experience in the CPG or adjacent industry with demonstrated proficiency of P&L management and interaction with a diversified customer base
· Knowledge of SAP, Siebel-TPM, Nielsen/IRI a plus
· Ability to travel (<25%)
Skills and Competencies
· Ability to work with complex concepts, leverage multiple data streams, draw inferences from predictive and prescriptive analytical tools
· Demonstrate the ability to provide an articulated vision through the practice of “Strategic Thinking & Big Picture Orientation” to deliver optimal outcomes based on recommended short-term and long-term tactical initiatives
· Working knowledge of MS Office with strong Excel Modeling and Power Point Presentation skills
· Demonstrated knowledge of Balance Sheet and P&L relationship
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task effectively leading to decisive & agile decision making
· Excellent inter-personal skills, strong written and verbal communication skills
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More