Resource Operator - DC
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Coordinates the daily workforce and workflow to provide distribution efficiencies and vital customer service within the distribution center.
This is at the Fostoria, OH Warehouse reporting on Shift
Shift 991: Thursday 6:00 pm–02:00 am, Friday & Saturday 6:00 pm–06:00 am, Sunday 6:00 pm–02:00 am. Starting hourly rate is $25.05 plus shift premium.
- Prioritize the workflow of Inbounds, Picking, and Outbound loads
- Check Orders for Accuracy, Completion of all paperwork, Seal Trailers and Ship orders in WMS
- Direct Yard Coordination and communicate directly to yard driver to move trailers to and from docks, yard management.
- Assign Inbound Trailers to be unloaded and Assign pick orders to Material Handlers
- Identify and Execute DC Space Utilization Opportunities, Un-allocation of Orders, Assign Row Consolidation, and Re-allocation of orders
- Problem solve WMS Issues
- Must obtain and maintain a forklift operator’s license to fill in as a DC Material Handler
- Must have knowledge of SKU’s, the ASN process and directing the shipment of LTL’s
- Make ASN and Address labels
- Monitor supplies for the office and warehouse
- Oversees overtime/vacation requirements (calls people when necessary to cover forced positions)
- Updates lot code discrepancies
- Makes Appointment and Answers phone and directs calls when necessary
- Coordinates outbound shipments to Old Fort Plant
- Releases product, un-allocate/re-allocate product for DC Material Handlers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Work any shift during the week as well as weekends
- Use safe operating procedures and judgment and Operate forklift in a safe and timely manner.
- Follow all facility rules to maintain quality and integrity of both raw materials and finished products
- Lift 50 pounds consistently
- Familiar with the plant food safety program and basic HACCP principles
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a High School Diploma / GED is required
- Six months forklift experience required
- Distribution Center experience preferred
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More