A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Responsible for performing various housekeeping and ancillary functions for the plant.
This is at the Old Fort, OH Plant working Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Starting hourly rate is $19.68.
- Performs housekeeping or janitorial duties to include sweeping, shoveling, and cleaning of departments and RBC floors of baking soda or other residue including loading docks and pertinent outside areas.
- Performs cleaning & scraping of trays in the dryer units during the bi-weekly column wash. Involves confined space entry and working at heights with fall protection.
- Sets up the plant cafeteria for plant manager’s meetings, training sessions, and other plant activities.
- Assembles Cat Litter Display pallets as dictated by Customer Orders.
- Re-stack and/or re-palletize up to 50lb. units as necessary to meet customer requirements.
- Transporting (Lifting & Carrying) bagged raw materials for use in Bi-Carb operations
- Grounds keeping duties to include but not limited to mowing, trimming, snow removal and interior / exterior painting.
- Sort pallets by lifting and removing unusable pallets.
- Trains for other department’s positions to become qualified to fill-in for short and long-term absences.
- Performs numerous non-routine duties as assigned.
- Work any shift during the week as well as weekends
- Operate forklift in a safe and timely manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Use safe operating procedures and judgment
- Follow all facility rules to maintain quality and integrity of both raw materials and finished products
- Lift 50 pounds consistently
- Familiar with the plant food safety program and basic HACCP principles
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a High School Diploma / GED is required
- Six months forklift experience preferred
- Manufacturing/Industrial experience required
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More