Architect - UX/UI
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The UX/UI Architect is a key role on the marketing technology team, responsible for defining best-in-class digital experiences for consumers.
The Architect is responsible for collaborating with other architects and cross-functional teams to define architecture designs that enable business/technology solutions for the company. The work of the Architect includes architecture analysis and assessment for new and existing solutions, architecture design and integration, maintenance of architecture designs/artifacts, and technology research and development, while in compliance with architecture principles, standards, and governance processes and controls.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Works with Business Engagement, Business Partners and other architects to understand business needs that require IT solutions and to lead the architecture design of those solutions
- Works with BEMs, business partners, and other architects in discovery & project initiation to assess and shape the architecture aspects of a project and to implement the business capabilities
- Ensure the creation and implementation of customized experiences for the digital user
- Produce high-quality solutions through flow diagrams, graphic designs, storyboards, and site maps
- Lead UX for the marketing technology and digital solutions area of expertise, bringing together thought leadership on technology trends, an understanding of business processes, technology, and approaches to systems integration for an optimal solution
- Adheres to C&D's architecture frameworks, principles, detailed standards, and procedures
- Assists in continually assessing, improving, promoting, and enforcing C&D's architecture frameworks and technology/solution roadmaps for all dimensions of a solution
- Analyzes new and existing solutions to ensure they meet business requirements and architecture principles; participates with more senior architects in proposing appropriate solutions
- Documents and maintains the architecture components and integration with other technologies and business processes/capabilities through standard artifacts
- Analyzes solutions in terms of costs, reusability and impact to the technology footprint and technical debt
- Works closely with the Business Engagement Managers and senior technology leaders to outline the maintenance and support needs for existing capabilities and solutions, ensuring a sustainable product life cycle
- Provides proactive identification of architecture issues and works to resolution of those issues
- Develops architecture migration options and strategies within a specific discipline
- Researches new technologies within a specific domain and evaluates trends
- Coordinates with vendors on support issues
- Adheres to and helps enforce architecture governance processes
- Mentors more junior architects and participates in the Architecture Community of Practice
- Contributes to improvements to Church & Dwight's architecture standards, processes and practices
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in graphic design, Information sciences, computer science, web development or a similar field
- 10 years experience in UX design, information architect, interaction designer, user interface designer, etc.
- 2+ years experience managing medium to large size projects
- Experience with user-centered design from concept to delivery
- Secure understanding of responsive web design principles and Mobile First methodology
- Strong communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Experience collaborating with large cross functional teams
- Comfortable working face to face or in virtual settings across multiple time zones
- Experience with E commerce platforms
- Knowledgeable of the Salesforce ecosystem
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More