Associate Brand Manager, Personal Care Innovation
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Help fuel ideation of our new product pipeline for Global New Product Innovation (GNPI) projects for Personal Care Business Unit (SBU) contributing to achievement of annual organic growth targets.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist in creation and commercialization of new products that are confirmed for launch including identifying unmet consumer needs, creating and testing concepts, artwork and packaging development, development of Sales Selling materials, product positioning and partnering with the cross-functional team and Plants to bring the product to market
- Assist with identifying and assessing new product growth opportunities, including: category/competitive analysis to validate size of opportunity; consumer validation of product idea; R&D validation of the technical pathway; Operations validation of the manufacturing strategy; Finance validation of P&L
- Initiate consumer research to define unmet consumer needs
- Develop and test concepts to validate ideas
- Develop expertise in the categories of the SBU, including competitive assessment, global trend analysis, supplier assessments, consumer and customers/channel opportunities
- Lead new product initiatives in collaboration with multi-functional teams
Education and Experience
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred
- 2-4 years in Marketing/NPD (CPG, OTC, Cosmetics)
- New products experience a plus
- Category analysis and forecasting
- Familiarity with common consumer marketing research tools and techniques
- Leadership strengths must include inspiring trust and driving organizational alignment with cross functional resources and management
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More