Customer Analytics Manager - Revenue Growth
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Position: Customer Unit Analytics Manager, Revenue Growth
Reports to: Team Lead, Revenue Growth
The Customer Unit Analytics Manager, Revenue Growth will advance the Revenue Growth vision and goals for the Department. This department supports the development of a best practice approach to maximizing revenue growth across the Church and Dwight portfolio to deliver against established objectives. This role leads and drives action behind the commercial revenue growth levers-trade fund strategy, customer mix and promo optimization. This role requires close collaboration with other functions-sales, customer strategic planning and finance.
The Customer Unit Analytics Manager, Revenue Growth will be responsible for:
Trade Funding investment
- In partnership with the Customer Strategic Planning group, develop and execute the trade fund investment at a brand level to deliver sales and profit objectives
- Develop Strategies in connection with brand positioning, category strategy and financial targets
- Proactively identify risks and opportunities with trade rates and work with sales and sales strategy to resolve
- Lead critical thinking and analysis on major customer trade funding negotiations
Promo Optimization and Product Mix
- Improve Promo spend by leveraging price & promo elasticity research studies, translating insights into actionable strategies
- Identify opportunities for promotional optimization, lead analysis and support deployment and sell in of promotional optimization work with the sales teams.
- Assess promotion efficiency, ROI analysis to ensure the best outcome for our in market investments
- Partner with the Sales Team to ensure alignment with customer strategies and the flawless execution of promotion investment strategies.
- Review execution and performance of customer level execution on quarterly basis to provide guidance to sales teams to optimize their promotion execution to drive improved business results.
- Lead sales quota planning and translating Brand Building blocks into customer specific targets
- Key contributor to customer Joint Business Planning and major trade fund negotiations working to enable the organization to have the right resources, ROI and sell in to support objectives
- Identify opportunities to strengthen our corporate planning process.
Revenue Growth Process Champion
- Lead Revenue Growth Go-get thinking with all levels of the Sales team
- Contributes to and informs organization pricing executions (i.e., list price increase)
- Lead the development and refinement of analytic tools needed for analytics and insights around pricing & promotion.
- Develop and Lead the Trade Approval process for incremental trade investment ideas
- Tracking of Key Revenue Growth Initiatives on an ongoing basis
Education & Experience:
- University Education (preference given to MBA / Bachelor of Commerce)
- 5+ years of experience in sales finance and financial planning/analysis
- Consumer Packaged Goods experience preferred, but not required
- Superior analytic skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Expert in Microsoft Excel (super-user, Subject Matter Expert level)
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including experience working on teams and collaborating with others to drive to a solution to more senior stakeholders
- Ability to simplify complex concepts and strategies for others with pragmatic solutions encompassing multiple stakeholders.
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong collaborator across the organization
- Advanced analytical skills and strong critical thinking
- Self motivated team player
- Strong proficiency in Nielsen/Customer POS data
Church and Dwight Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a barrier-free, inclusive and accessible work environment. Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodation in respect of a legally protected characteristic in accordance with applicable human rights legislation. If you require accommodation on this basis, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please inform our Human Resources department if you require an accommodation in completing this application for employment or for otherwise participating in the application process.
Canada is more than its hulking-mountain, craggy-coast good looks: it also cooks extraordinary meals, rocks cool culture and unfurls wild, moose-spotting road trips.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More