Warehouse Support - $19/hr - $2000 Sign On Bonus - 3rd Shift - Ridgefield, WA
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for Warehouse Support personnel at our Ridgefield, Washington packaging and distribution center!
This position performs a variety of routine warehousing, shipping, and receiving tasks; verifies identifying information on material with instructions/documents; and relocates material from storage or work areas to designated areas.
The current job is available on our 3rd shift, which works Monday through Wednesday and every other Thursday from 5:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
The base hourly pay rate is $18.00 plus 2nd shift receives $1.00 per hour shift differential.
Newly hired employees will receive our $2,000 sign on bonus in $1000 increments after 6 months and 9 months completion of employment!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), company policies, safety policies and practices, quality standards, and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Participates in the receiving, transporting, stacking, order filling, shipping, and maintaining stock records in warehouse.
- Loads, unloads, and moves product/materials within or near facility.
- Reads work order or following oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
- Opens containers.
- Conveys materials to or from storage or work areas to designated area, using hand truck, pallet jack, or forklift.
- May count, weigh, or record number of units being moved or handled on daily production sheet.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases or other containers.
- May package, stack, or assemble materials.
- May remove samples of materials and labels with identifying information and take to Quality Systems Unit.
- May examine material received by verifying item numbers and checking discrepancies, such as damaged or unmarked material.
- Performs other related duties as required.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma, GED and/or any equivalent combination of experience and education that could likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to perform the job.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to read, understand, and carry out oral and written instructions.
- Ability to sort, check, count, and verify numbers.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to lift and manipulate heavy objects.
- Ability to receive, track, and distribute materials, supplies, and equipment.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Ability to perform simple arithmetic.
- Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
- Knowledge of light equipment operation and/or maintenance.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
- Ability to maintain punctuality and predictable attendance.
- Ability to perform moderate physical activity such as lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds; stand and/or walk more than four to six (4-6) hours and up to twelve (12) hours per day; and work onsite in a light industrial environment, including some exposure to non-toxic dust.
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
On November 4, the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) issued an order (the ETS) requiring, among other things, companies such as Church & Dwight with 100+ employees to ensure that their employees are vaccinated against COVID-19 and/or that unvaccinated employees undergo testing for COVID-19 at least once per week. In compliance with the ETS, Church & Dwight implemented a mandate to comply with the ETS applicable to all employees who are not fully remote*. Beginning February 9, 2022, as a term and condition of employment, all employees who are not fully remote will be required to be fully vaccinated or test weekly unless granted an exemption as a workplace accommodation. For additional information, please contact TAQuestions@churchdwight.com.
*Applicable for U.S. Plants, Waukesha, Regional Sales, and Waterpik
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More