A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Prepares and schedules production for plant products.
- Schedules production lines to meet customer delivery requirements and to best utilize the unit’s production capacity
- Prepares a master schedule to establish production sequence and lead times of each packaging operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders
- Expedites operations that delays schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen circumstances.
- Reviews the master production schedule, establishes priorities to meet customer demand, revises schedule as necessary, and minimize duplicate packaging machinery set-ups
- Converts requisitions in the SAP MRP system to purchase orders for all raw and packaging materials needed to meet production requirements
- Issues production schedules to packaging supervision
- Uses all available SAP tools and best practices to optimize the planning process
- Uses best in class processes to achieve/optimize inventory targets and monitor all supply chain materials for use in plant production
- Maintains a current inventory of packaging materials by part number and quantities in stock
- Determines lead times to purchase packaging materials and releases purchase orders for production material to support the business unit
- Monitors work in process on production floor to determine if adjustments to production schedule are needed
- Interfaces with manufacturing personnel and supervision on material status and production planning issues
- Communicates with corporate planning and supplier contacts on production or material issues
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned by the Materials Manager/Controller.
- Must possess solid analytical skills in forecasting and anticipating production needs and capabilities
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations
- Computer literacy with expertise in Microsoft Office as applied to scheduling and data management
- Strong interpersonal skills requiring the ability to solve conflicting interests and obtain cooperation
- Excellent organizational/time management skills, detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and multi task in a fast-paced environment, calm under pressure and flexibility to adapt to changing schedules as appropriate
- Regularly required to sit or stand, and move about the facility
- Occasional exposure to shop elements such as noise, dust, or odors
- Position requires regular and predictable attendance
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in production scheduling/planning preferred in a fast-paced manufacturing environment required
- Familiar with the plant food safety program and basic HACCP principles
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
On November 4, the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) issued an order (the ETS) requiring, among other things, companies such as Church & Dwight with 100+ employees to ensure that their employees are vaccinated against COVID-19 and/or that unvaccinated employees undergo testing for COVID-19 at least once per week. In compliance with the ETS, Church & Dwight implemented a mandate to comply with the ETS applicable to all employees who are not fully remote*. Beginning February 9, 2022, as a term and condition of employment, all employees who are not fully remote will be required to be fully vaccinated or test weekly. For additional information, please contact TAQuestions@churchdwight.com.
*Applicable for U.S. Plants, Waukesha, Regional Sales, and Waterpik
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More