Associate National Business Manager, Walmart - Beauty
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Associate National Business Manager, Walmart - Beauty
As Associate National Business Manager, you will be responsible for the support and execution of business strategies at Walmart to deliver Church & Dwight Canada’s category and brand objectives while achieving customer revenue & profit targets as assigned by the National Team Leader.
This role will be responsible for:
- Attainment of annual sales, trade-spending, and profit goals.
- Analyzing Retail Link and consumption data to help deliver overall goals.
- Monitors the business trends and adjusts sales forecasts, as needed, to ensure sales and operating plans reflect accurate and timely information from customer
- Responsible for overall financial management (Trade Spend, Deductions, etc.)
- Build relationships with key customer contacts cross functionally to maximize CHD results and also within the customer itself
- Conducts regularly scheduled category business reviews with customers to ensure alignment and support for the implementation of CDC initiatives, which includes new item placement, assortment, shelf merchandising, promotion planning, retail pricing, and supply chain process improvements
- Collaborate with internal cross functional teams including Trade Marketing, Category, Revenue Management, Marketing, Supply Chain etc. to deliver CHD brand strategies and objectives
- Provide leadership, direction and support regarding execution of customer plans and financial obligations (i.e. Forecast maintenance and deduction management etc.)
- Take leadership in the e-commerce side of the customer account, helping to grow the business through advanced reporting, insights, solutions and recommendations to meet company e-commerce objectives
- Own the execution of Partnership Marketing and Shopper Marketing initiatives for the Walmart team, partnering both internally and externally on deliverables.
The Ideal Candidate Possesses:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Must have a minimum 2-4 years of CPG industry experience in a Sales or Sales support function
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Trade Promotion Management and AC Nielsen data
- Retail Link experience is a significant asset
- Experience working in the Beauty industry is an asset
- Prior experience utilizing Account Management planning software would be beneficial for the role
- Position requires individual to have a thorough understanding of business financials and solid presentation experience to executive level personnel within their own company and within the Retailer environment
- Solid analytical skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Experienced negotiator and strategic thinker
- Strong collaborator and team player
- Passionate about driving change within the organization
Church and Dwight Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a barrier-free, inclusive and accessible work environment. Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodation in respect of a legally protected characteristic in accordance with applicable human rights legislation. If you require accommodation on this basis, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please inform our Human Resources department if you require an accommodation in completing this application for employment or for otherwise participating in the application process.
Canada is more than its hulking-mountain, craggy-coast good looks: it also cooks extraordinary meals, rocks cool culture and unfurls wild, moose-spotting road trips.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More