Contract Manufacting Planner
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Global Manufacturing Services team is looking for a driven and adaptable Contract Manufacturing Planner whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located in our Global Corporate Headquarters of Ewing, NJ, you will be responsible for the tactical execution and coordination of materials and contract manufacturing services for Church & Dwight products. Provides support on inventory management, SAP, Production Plan adherence and variance reporting.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor and report on CM production plan attainment.
- Manage product manufacturing locations/accounts for efficiency and performance.
- Coordinate STO processes to maintain On-Time & Complete metrics.
- Coordinate MRP activities to insure material availability and minimize obsolescence costs.
- Provide monthly CM cost and production variance reporting
- Coordinate Production Plan requirements and resolve scheduling and production issues.
- Release and expedite, as needed, raw materials to achieve production plan requirements
- Set-up new product SKU’s for CM production
- Facilitate flow of artwork to meet new product launch timelines
- Maintain purchase order files to ensure adherence to company auditing requirements.
- Establish and maintain reporting requirements between contract manufacturers and C&D.
- Resolves Finished Goods invoice discrepancies.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS Degree preferred.
- SAP experience is beneficial but not mandatory.
- Basic computer skills are necessary (e.g. Word/Excel).
- Position requires one to three years background in Planning, Operations or Purchasing as well as moderate general business acumen. Also ongoing attendance at professional seminars is requested.
- The job requires initiative, creativity, organizational skills and the ability to react quickly to constantly changing production priorities.
- Must be able to make quick decisions independently, communicate on all levels with outside suppliers and internal departments.
- Ability to work in a team format with other departments including Marketing, Finance, R&D and Operations.
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More