Account Manager - AN, Channel Sales Job Family
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Job Title: Account Manager - AN, Channel Sales Job Family (I/II/III)
Job Grade: Grade I/Grade II/ Grade III
Department: SPD – Animal Nutrition
Reports To: Manager, Regional Sales
Serve as the primary ARM & HAMMER Animal Nutrition representative for customers involved in the sale and distribution of feed ingredients within the livestock industry. Salesperson will be principally focused on beef market in China.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Develop new accounts by calling on end customers in beef market.
- Provide technical support and service for distributors, key accounts and large-scale farms in the beef industry.
- Conduct internal and external customer training/education.
- Provide support on our product portfolio to distributor sales team.
- Develop, maintain, and utilize sales tools such as CRM and Account Plans to provide accurate information of channel contacts and developments
- Coordinate regional activities with other support functions within the organization such as technical services, and marketing.
- Service and support for the Certillus Microbial Terroir programme.
- Extensive travel within China. Some international travels may be required.
- Strategy and business development. Provide insight regarding potential beef industry gaps and potential Arm & Hammer Food & Animal Production value propositions.
- Event participation and presentation. Enhancing the recognition and reputation of Arm & Hammer in the beef industry.
Education and Experience
- BA/BS degree from an accredited institution in one of the following areas: animal husbandry, beef nutrition with equivalent experience in the livestock industry.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in beef industry at beef farm or beef feed mill.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strategic customer relationships.
- Proven track record of achieving top line sales growth
Skills and Competencies
- Solid understanding of beef economics, production, and nutrition.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Financial benchmarking and evaluation proficiency.
- Understanding of product marketing and business management within the livestock feed industry.
- Handle multiple priorities and work in a self-direct manner.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office proficiency.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to collaborate to create creative solutions.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Exhibit characteristics required within the Specialty Products Division including committed, integrated/aligned, responsive, profitable, credible, and respectful
Church and Dwight Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a barrier-free, inclusive and accessible work environment. Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodation in respect of a legally protected characteristic in accordance with applicable human rights legislation. If you require accommodation on this basis, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please inform our Human Resources department if you require an accommodation in completing this application for employment or for otherwise participating in the application process.
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More