IT Innovation – Synergy/Analytics Co-op
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Interested in Digital Marketing?
The company is currently seeking an IT Innovation Co-op for our 2022 Co-op program. The candidate will work under the Marketing Technology and Innovation Team within the IT department. This team is responsible for driving the strategic relationship with Marketing and all technologies related to marketing activities. They serve as a liaison between IT and Marketing to ensure there is alignment between IT strategy and the key business drivers. This paid opportunity is an 8-month assignment, running from January to August 2022, at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ.
• Support IT Director and Delivery Managers in marketing-related project activities
• Own the daily operations process for Synergy, our internal agency, responsible for delivering digital marketing solutions including websites, mobile applications, social media campaigns, tagging and analytics, etc.
• Work with multiple teams to develop, test, and deploy improved processes for both standard and campaign tagging and analytics
• Work with 3rd party vendor to deliver robust analytics solutions by creating business user stories, wireframes, testing scenarios and acceptance criteria
• Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing, Information Systems or a related field
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Excel strongly preferred), familiarity with marketing technologies
• Comfortable working with web technologies (HTML, Google Analytics, etc)
• Able to manage multiple timelines and priorities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, desire to learn and contribute to a growing company
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More