Sr. Contract Manufacturing Planner
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
In this highly visible role, the Sr Contract Manufacturing Planner is responsible for the strategic and tactical execution of materials and contract manufacturing services for relevant new launch and product change projects, inventory targets and reconciliations, system setups for new product launches and new CM’s and pricing changes for all products within the SBU portfolio they are assigned. The CMP must have the ability to be forward thinking, action oriented, financially minded, and analytically driven. This role must be capable of managing multiple responsibilities in an ambiguous environment.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Responsible for material and system setups for new product launches by managing both the C&D/CM processes, including system setups, material ordering and first production scheduling supporting the OBM role
- Project management of product change products that includes the tactical execution, including, but not limited to runouts, system setups, coordination between departments internally, and execution through first production
- Price change verification with some negotiation for product change, including quarterly updates and variance reporting
- System setups for new CM’s and products across multiple systems
- Coordination with cross functional teams internally and externally
- Attendance and participation in Brand Team, S&OP meetings and ADHOC meetings
- Manage Inventory Targets and C&D owned material reconciliations
- Training of systems as a Super User
- Travel of up to 10% is expected
Education and Experience
- BA/BS Degree preferred.
- SAP experience is required
- Advanced computer skills are necessary (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI)
- Position requires one to three years background in Manufacturing, Planning, Operations or Purchasing as well as moderate business acumen.
- Certification, such as APICS, considered an asset
Skills and Competencies
- The job requires analytical skills, general negotiation skills, and strong financial mindset.
- Competencies required include ability to challenge the norm, ability to influence and the ability to move quickly with changing priorities and projects.
- Must be able to make quick decisions independently, communicate on all levels externally and internally
- Ability to lead, work independently, as well as part of a team with other departments including Marketing, Finance, R&D and Operations.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More