Associate Supply Chain Planner
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
THE POSITION: Associate Supply Chain Planner
DEPARTMENT: Supply Chain
REPORTS TO: Inventory and Planning Manager
The Associate Supply Planner has a Supply Chain focus to ensure the on-time delivery of Promotional Display Vehicles while reducing unnecessary costs. Manages Data Quality within various computer systems including SAP, WMS, Agile and GEP. Determines production scheduling and executes daily and monthly transactions needed for the operation in the SAP
- Analyze weekly Sales forecast changes for promotional display sku's and determine Monthly, weekly production plan at each contract manufacturing
- Coordinate activities of cross functional teams for production of displays
- Assess component material availability to support display production
- Evaluates quotes and translates them into PO’s
- Participate in meetings to support as needed
- Review and cleansing of Master Data within SAP and Agile
- Conduct analysis to determine causes of slow moving and non-productive Inventory
- Complete daily and weekly transactions in SAP: Purchase orders, transfers, deliveries, consumptions, production
- Conduct Master Data analysis and updates
- Complete transactions in procurement system for purchase order
- Complete month end inventory reconciliation activities as required at each co-packer
- Manage changes and warnings in materials and displays
- Issue Inventory Reports: SIR, OOS, QI pending to release
MAINTAIN AND UPDATE:
- Financials Report for Budgeting Purpose
- KPI Metrics for Long Lead Changes
- Plan and unplanned Cuts for Displays
- Monthly Spend GEP POS Summary for all co-packers
- Planning, Supply Chain or Project Management experience/exposure preferred
- An understanding of replenishment systems such as SAP would be an asset
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Specifically Excel and Outlook)
- Detailed oriented, organize
- Cost saving focus
- Be able to multitask and be pro-active
- Strong analytical, problem solving and Project Management skills
- Solid interpersonal skills to work in a team environment
- Well-developed communication skills (written and oral) since the role
requires interaction with various functional areas
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills
Church and Dwight Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a barrier-free, inclusive and accessible work environment. Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodation in respect of a legally protected characteristic in accordance with applicable human rights legislation. If you require accommodation on this basis, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please inform our Human Resources department if you require an accommodation in completing this application for employment or for otherwise participating in the application process.
Canada is more than its hulking-mountain, craggy-coast good looks: it also cooks extraordinary meals, rocks cool culture and unfurls wild, moose-spotting road trips.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More