Sr. Manager, IT Service Management
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Sr. Manager, IT Service Management is responsible for the establishment and ongoing management of effective delivery of IT services, including managed services, project-based services, staff augmentation, hosting services, and SaaS , according to vendor service level agreements. This role works with IT leadership and external suppliers to develop the strategy, design and operations of IT services and creates and implements practices to execute & monitor those elements. Critical to this role is the collaboration across departmental boundaries to ensure IT Service Management goals and priorities are met and business value is realized.
This leader supports the IT organizational agenda, champions process improvements, and builds and expands relationships with key stakeholders. The Sr. Manager, IT Service Management achieves results by developing staff, building staff competencies, efficiently managing resources, managing the financials, and seeking ways to mature the IT Service Management function and its impact and value.
Job Grade: 29-30
Department: Information Systems
Reports To: VP, Strategy & Planning
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
· Define, implement, and maintain IT Service Management portfolio, processes and procedures across internal organization and external suppliers leveraging ITIL framework.
· Lead IT Service Management vision, strategy, goals and priorities
· Lead the design, transition, operations and continual service improvement of the IT Service Management domain in partnership with service owners across IT departments
· Define, implement and maintain business facing service plans and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and IT facing Operational Level Agreements (OLAs).
· Fosters working relationships with business leaders, IT leaders, vendors, and staff focused on effective and efficient IT service management.
· Measures service partner performance working with IT managers, directors, and procurement to monitor and assess against service level agreements, contractual obligations, and business satisfaction. Drive corrective actions for service and contractual issues.
· Integrates multi-sourced IT capabilities as seamless offerings to customers. Build cross-vendor partnerships, communications channels, effective relations and establish partnership mindset with vendors.
· Oversees IT change management process and associated operating procedures.
· Leads IT’s partnership with C&D Procurement for all IT Sourcing and provide guidance on all sourcing events
· Leads IT’s partnership with C&D Legal for review and approval of all IT contracts
· Responsible for acquiring and developing leading talent and for personnel management within the IT Service Management group.
· Encourages information sharing, team-based resolutions, cross-training, and process improvement across IT to ensure collaboration, effectiveness, efficiency, and service excellence.
· Leads resource planning. Actively communicates resource constraints and continually balances resource supply to meet organizational demand.
· Investigate products and services to remain informed on technologies and best practices for IT service management
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, or Engineering or equivalent work experience is required
· Ten (10) or more years of Information Systems experience managing information related technologies and resources
· Experience in IT vendor/supplier management, procurement, or other related field
· Experience with ITIL and IT Service Management
Skills: Experience employing the skills at the designated proficiency level as indicated below.
- Business Acumen/Business & IT IQ - Advanced
- Relationship Management & Consulting - Proficient
- Problem Framing/Analysis & Problem Solving - Proficient
- Communication - Proficient
- Organizational Agility - Proficient
- Managing Work - Advanced
- People Management - Advanced
- Operational Excellence - Advanced
- IT Management Services & Processes - Advanced
- Vendor Sourcing & Contract Management - Advanced
- On -Boarding
- Code of Conduct
- Sexual Harassment Avoidance
- IT SOP’s
- IT Change Management
- Information Technology Solution Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC)
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More