Account Manager III
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Serve as the primary Arm & Hammer Poultry Account Manager representative managing the relationships of large, business-minded poultry producers (BROILERS & BROILER BREEDERS) and their network of influencers.
Job Family Posting: G26, G27, and G28
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Maintain productive business relationships with a targeted group of poultry producers that result in greater sales of products.
- Identify and develop relationships with key poultry industry influencers that will allow for further penetration of our products to other farms that we are not directly targeting.
- Develop and execute regional sales and marketing plans.
- Identify and demonstrate the need for core offerings with influencers and their poultry customers
- Use account plans to identify and deliver needs of both customers and influencers (product information, training, data monitoring, etc.) to support the increased sales of Arm & Hammer products.
- Establish and initiate communication requirements within the targeted market.
- Maintain and update targeted customers and influencers in the CRM system.
- Travel 50 – 75% throughout South East, USA. (GA, SC, NC, VA, WV, PA, Del Marva areas
- Communicate distribution requirements and issues to Regional Account Manager.
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction and deliver necessary sales results.
Education and Experience
- BS/MS degree from an accredited institution in one of the following areas: Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Poultry Science, Ag Finance, Ag Marketing or DVM degree.
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
On November 4, the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) issued an order (the ETS) requiring, among other things, companies such as Church & Dwight with 100+ employees to ensure that their employees are vaccinated against COVID-19 and/or that unvaccinated employees undergo testing for COVID-19 at least once per week. In compliance with the ETS, Church & Dwight implemented a mandate to comply with the ETS applicable to all employees who are not fully remote*. Beginning February 9, 2022, as a term and condition of employment, all employees who are not fully remote will be required to be fully vaccinated or test weekly unless granted an exemption as a workplace accommodation. For additional information, please contact TAQuestions@churchdwight.com.
*Applicable for U.S. Plants, Waukesha, Regional Sales, and Waterpik
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More