Contract Manufacturing Planner
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Contract Manufacturing Planner is responsible for the tactical execution and coordination of materials and contract manufacturing services for Church & Dwight products, full accountability for inventory management, SAP, Production Plan adherence and variance reporting. The CMP must have the ability to be handle ambiguity and be capable of managing multiple responsibilities in an action-oriented environment.
Job Family Posting: G22,G24
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Monitor and report on CM production plan attainment to ensure On Time In Full metrics are met
- Coordinate with Operations and Marketing teams on production needs
- Coordinate MRP activities to insure material availability and minimize obsolescence costs.
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting on production attainment variances
- Attendance and participation in S&OP and adhoc meetings
- Coordinate Production Plan requirements and resolve scheduling and production issues.
- Release and expedite, as needed, raw materials to achieve production plan requirements
- Establish and maintain reporting requirements between contract manufacturers and C&D.
- Complete B2B , RIDs and Inventory reviews per Business Process
- Travel of 0-5% is expected
Education and Experience
- BA/BS Degree preferred.
- SAP experience is beneficial but not mandatory.
- Intermediate computer skills are necessary (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI)
- Preferred background in Manufacturing, Planning, Operations or Purchasing as well as general business acumen.
- Certification, such as APICS, considered an asset
Skills and Competencies
- The job requires organization and prioritization skills and the ability to react quickly to constantly changing production priorities.
- Must be able to make quick decisions; communicate on all levels with outside suppliers and internal departments.
- Ability to work in a team format with other departments, including but not limited to, Marketing, Plant Controller, and Operations.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More