Sr. Analyst - Supply Chain Strategy
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Senior Analyst, Supply Chain Strategy is responsible for promoting best practices, driving performance improvements, and developing capacity models/scenarios/recommendations to drive transformation across Church and Dwight supply chain. The candidate will use a comprehensive knowledge of strategy planning principles, practices, and tools to complete data analysis and evaluation in support of complex assignments for capacity utilization, and long-term planning process efficiency. The candidate acts as an important bridge between Business and supply chain to create and evolve sourcing strategies. Ultimately, this candidate will be responsible for aligning the capacity road map to the overall global supply chain strategic plan, support in the implementation, and tracking progress.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities (Describe the 5-7 major accountabilities)
- Work with Business and S&OP group to develop volume growth strategy plan for key brands. Analyze volume growth trends to help identify capacity gaps and provide recommendations based on growth sensitivity analysis. Develop new tools to track volume growth plan and material requirements.
- Lead quarterly capacity review process by collaborating with plants, contract manufacturing, and vendors to present analysis, opportunities, and recommendations to senior management. Create and update network capacity and sourcing simulation tool to model different growth scenarios and impact to capacity. Link business needs and opportunities to develop a roadmap to close gaps, install/improve processes, and sustain results.
- Work with key cross functional to develop, consolidate, and review the overall supply chain strategy plan. Collect key information, analyze data, find trends, and build network simulation models that will identify key improvement opportunities that drive optimization in the supply chain and generate significant value to the Business.
- Develops, implements, and assesses metrics for the dissemination of trends that affect service quality and customer reviews using statistics and quality engineering tools.
- Interface with machine operators, middle and upper management, and vendors.
- Support capital expenditure justification analysis.
- Participate in strategic projects that may involve cross functional groups and teams including engaging with external vendors/suppliers.
- Lead key active supply chain projects that have an impact on our overall supply chain network strategy. Collaborate cross functionally to drive projects to improve business performance, achieve strategic initiatives, and promote the use of best practices. Develop, lead, and complete complex projects (i.e. establish objectives, identify tasks, implement changes, and set measurements). Prepare project documentation and flowcharts. Manage transition of project work to everyday business practice, project outcomes, and communicate results.
- Effectively maintain strong relationships and communicate with cross functional teams. Able to strategically influence others to act. Works well independently and as a team member. Lead communication sessions, project work, or strategy implementation. Organize meetings, deliver presentations, and provide training on new initiatives.
Education and Experience
- BS/BA Degree Required – focus in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance, Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Supply Chain environment (working within planning, analytics, and systems)
Skills and Competencies
- Strong operational and financial analytical skills required
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking skills, and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Ability to effectively communicate with business partners both local and remote; having excellent communication skills; the ability to handle a high volume of data in a fast paced and team-oriented environment with a strong customer focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required, both oral and written, and the ability to communicate effectively to all levels within organization
- SAP experience and MS Office skills required, SAP APO, Power BI and Business Reporting preferred
- Proven ability to build and maintain a network of senior level relationships to drive strategies to implementation
- Executive presence and ability to present to senior management
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More