International Marketing Intern, Summer 2022
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is currently seeking interns in our International Marketing Department for our 2022 internship program. Interns work a 3 month assignment, beginning in May and ending in August 2022.
Title: International Marketing Intern
Duration: 3 month Internship (May thru August)
Church & Dwight’s International Sales and Marketing team conducts business in over 130 countries and represents one of the fastest growing business units within Church & Dwight. The International Marketing intern will support multiple brands within the C&D portfolio through project work and numerous assignments. These activities will allow the intern to gain exposure to the ways of working between International Marketing and our subsidiary & distributor markets around the world, and will provide robust opportunities to learn the foundational elements of consumer products marketing and driving profitable sales growth for our brands around the globe.
The International Marketing intern will be remote and report to a Brand Manager on our International Marketing team, but will support various people in our 15 person department located in the Ewing, NJ headquarter office. The intern will also work with various cross-functional partners both in the US and in our numerous offices around the world.
The key strategic pillars of International Marketing in which projects will support are as follows:
- Setting Global Strategy - Develop and execute growth strategies that enable C&D brand expansion in both existing and new markets alike.
- Maximizing New Products & Marketing Messaging – Contribute to new product success by providing global insight during development and, subsequently, localizing marketing communication that drives awareness, trial, and in-market performance.
- Managing Global Equity – Ensure global brand consistency and local brand relevance to build strong brands that consumers will love.
Specific projects will develop throughout the summer, but the intern will gain exposure to each of the areas above through the work they do in support of our International Marketing team.
Education / Experience / Requirements:
- Junior, pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- Must be self-motivated, solution-oriented, collaborative and able to work under tight deadlines both independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, desire to learn and contribute to a growing company.
- Must have excellent English oral and written communications skills. Additional language proficient (French, Spanish, and Mandarin) preferred, but not a job requirement.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More