Manager, Customer Strategic Planning - Brand
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Manager, Customer Strategic Planning - CSP SBU Team
Ewing, NJ Office Based/Remote Hybrid location
Internal Job Family Grades: G26,627, and G28
The CSP BRAND Manager I-III represents the Field Sales team into the Internal Church & Dwight Functions through their CSP SBU Team.
The CSP BRAND Manager I-III is accountable to the Field Sales team to drive the Category’s strategies through to the retailer. Their primary responsibility is to work directly with field sales for an end-to-end plan to manage net sales, trade spending and profitability across assigned classes of trade within the strategic business unit portfolio of products. The CSP BRAND Manager I-III is also responsible for then representing that end-to-end plan with the internal CSP SBU Team.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of customer businesses plans that meet brand strategies and deliver corporate growth, trade spend and profit objectives
- Identify and communicate class of trade specific sales opportunities and potential risks, developing execution plans with field sales to close business gaps on sales and/or profit
- Provide the detailed analysis required to make recommendations on allocations of Incremental funds to be spent against key corporate initiatives
- Manage the annual bottom-up planning process including active support and analysis for key strategic customers as well as providing ongoing feedback and presentation of customer plans and corporate risks and opportunities to headquarter functions.
- Develops deployment materials for the Sales Playbook (DSMPs)
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 1-6 years’ experience with emphasis on Trade Marketing, Field Sales and Sales Operations within a CPG Headquarters environment.
- In depth knowledge of retailer go to market strategies and class of trade /Brand dynamics
- Demonstrated strong analytical, financial management, business acumen and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of syndicated data systems and reporting methodologies
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of TPM/TPO systems
- Experience with analysis of retail promotion effectiveness and efficiency
Skills and Competencies
- Organizational Influence
- Strategic Agility
- Action Oriented/Priority Setting/Drive for Results
- Decision Quality
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision and direction; ability to work both independently and as a critical member of multiple teams
- Sales and marketing insights – ability to deeply understand brand positioning and category dynamics to provide clear & concise direction to field sales in retail implementation of brand strategies
- Technical Skills
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More