Account Manager I
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Serve as the primary Arm & Hammer Animal Nutrition representative to and manage the relationships of large, business-minded ruminant producers (500+ cows) and their network of influencers.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Maintain productive business relationships with a targeted group of ruminant producers that result in greater sales of products.
- Identify and develop relationships with key ruminant industry influencers that will allow for further penetration of our products to other farms that we are not directly targeting.
- Develop and execute regional sales and marketing plans.
- Identify and demonstrate the need for core offerings with influencers and their ruminant customers
- Use account plans to identify and deliver needs of both customers and influencers (financial advise, product information, training, data monitoring, etc.) to support the increased sales of Arm & Hammer products.
- Establish and initiate communication requirements within the targeted market.
- Maintain and update targeted customers and influencers in the CRM system.
- Travel 50 – 75%.
- Communicate distribution requirements and issues to Regional Account Manager.
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction and deliver necessary sales results.
Education and Experience
- BS/MS degree from an accredited institution in one of the following areas: Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Dairy Science, Ag Finance, Ag Marketing or DVM degree.
- Minimum 3+ years experience selling in the ruminant or equivalent industry.
- Track record of achieving top and bottom line growth results and proactively accomplishing assigned goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strategic customer relationships, handle multiple priorities and work in a self-direct manner.
Skills and Competencies
- Production records understanding and analysis.
- Understanding of ruminant nutrition and economics.
- Financial benchmarking and evaluation skills.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office.
- Understanding of basic ruminant nutrition and production characteristics of large modern farms
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Effective communication and presentation skills. Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Exhibit characteristics required within the Specialty Products Division including committed, integrated/aligned, responsive, profitable, credible, and respectful.
- Code of Conduct
- Sexual Harassment Avoidance
Church and Dwight Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a barrier-free, inclusive and accessible work environment. Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodation in respect of a legally protected characteristic in accordance with applicable human rights legislation. If you require accommodation on this basis, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please inform our Human Resources department if you require an accommodation in completing this application for employment or for otherwise participating in the application process.
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More