Internal Audit Intern
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Assist the corporate internal audit function in performing a wide range of financial, operational, and compliance audits, and assisting management solve business process issues. This position reports to an Internal Audit Director position.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Perform and assist others in documenting and evaluating business processes, risks and controls
- Assist in planning and testing company-wide financial reporting controls (SOX 404); use AuditBoard
- Prepare and update audit test templates and work-paper folders
- Identify potential opportunities to utilize automated data analysis
- Assist in updating and organizing the IA Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) system
- Engage in professional development and interface with all employee levels
- Conform to company audit methodologies and profession standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree candidate (Jr./Sr.) from an accredited institution in accounting or finance
- Internship experience is preferred including: Big Four public accounting, consumer products industry, manufacturing experience, internal audit, exposure to GAAP and financial controls
Skills and Competencies
- Communications – organizes and expresses ideas clearly and with confidence to influence others
- Critical thinking – maintains curiosity and exercises professional skepticism
- Business acumen – assesses and maintains knowledge of the business environment
- Persuasion and collaboration – networks and builds effective relationships to achieve results
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More