Associate Manager, Digital Engagement
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Associate Manager, Digital Engagement reports into the Digital Strategy team, but works as an embedded digital brand resource aligned with CHD’s brands. The role is accountable for integrated consumer engagement planning across brand activations and agencies/partners as well as ongoing analysis and optimization of tactics to ensure digital touchpoints are working harmoniously to achieve business objectives.
- Connects brand strategy with digital strategy and content strategy and resulting activation development planning across digital touchpoints to ensure an integrated consumer experience that ladders up to brand goals.
- Responsible for championing a consumer-centric mindset, bridging brand objectives with consumer needs in an ideal value-exchange.
- Builds digital brand activation calendars across paid, owned and earned initiatives, collaborating closely with brand teams, agency partners and internal resources (e.g. IT and Creative Services, shopper marketing) to ensure holistic program planning.
- Brings deep expertise in digital activation planning, as well as the foundational elements of integrating off and online communications.
- Builds relationships with brand teams to understand business objectives and challenges and to help direct digital program priorities.
- Acts as a Digital liaison among the brand teams, internal and agency partners to establish the roles of digital touchpoints across the consumer decision journey and to develop digital activation plans to achieve business objectives
- Brings expertise to the organization on platforms, trends and best practices in Digital Media, Social, Influencer, Web, Mobile and eCRM, eCommerce etc and their role in the consumer decision journey and brand planning.
- Works with brand, media and digital agencies to develop measurement plan and set KPIs.
- Continuously evaluates metrics across disparate sources to assess brand and program performance against KPIs, including diagnostic evaluation and optimization recommendations.
- Identifies key business questions and partners with IT to ensure data access and reporting needed for program analysis.
- Responsible for share-outs of findings and recommendations, case study development as well as best practices and lessons learned documentation.
- Partners with internal teams and agency partners in developing test-and-learn plans
- Deep understanding of and ability to apply appropriate measurement techniques (e.g. ROI, ROAS, CPA, LTV, etc)
Education and Experience
- 5-7 years digital marketing experience, preferably in CPG
- Proven digital strategy and digital activation planning expertise across paid, owned and earned touchpoints
- Consumer decision journey/path-to-purchase frameworks and program design
- Digital editorial strategy and “editorial” calendar planning across touchpoints
- Digital media planning
- Measurement framework and KPI development
- Post-event measurement, analytics, reporting and optimization
- Demonstrated ability to partner with IT and creative agencies
- Bachelor’s degree
Skills and Competencies
- Complex activation calendar and content strategy development
- Strong digital measurement, analytics, diagnostics and reporting
- Salesforce Social Studio, Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud
- Consumer experience mapping and program planning
- 3rd Party Data sources: Nielsen, Numerator, Quotient, 1010 Data, BazaarVoice, Content Analytics, DMP
- Measurement Tools: MTA, Keen, Google Analytics, Datarama
- Microsoft Office suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Proven program management and project management excellence
- Ability to partner cross-functionally
- Attention to detail with strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Ability to influence, drive organizational alignment and decision making
- Vendor and agency management
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Speed and agility
- Relationship building
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More