Quality Assurance Associate
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
What we’re about:
- Innovation-We consistently generate new ideas, thinking outside the box while remaining strategically focused. We always think in terms of possibilities, not limitations.
- Collaboration-We rely on open and honest communication to develop productive working relationships within and across our business units and functions. The mutual respect we have for our colleagues enables us to challenge each other, leading to an even more cohesive team.
- Focus-We maintain a laser-like focus on our consumers. We will grow by leveraging consumer insights on all of our brands and will continue to be industry leaders.
- Entrepreneurialism-We pride ourselves on fostering this spirit where risk-taking and action is encouraged. We are extremely competitive externally, but not internally.
We currently have an excellent opportunity located at our Manufacturing plant in Old Fort, OH: This is working Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Assists in the administration of the Quality Management System programs and procedures.
Duties include general clerical, administrative, activity and project related tasks.
Reporting to the Quality Management System (QMS) Supervisor.
What you’ll do:
Change Control / Document Control
- Maintains document control process (prepares documents, issues reviews, monitors approvals, etc.).
- Ensures training requirements are completed.
- Maintains change control process (monitors completion status, reports periodic updates, etc.).
- Processes/prepares product and process performance data for trending and reporting.
Non-Conformance / CAPA
- Monitors and reports on status of non-conformance investigations and associated action items.
- May assist in performing investigations and/or implementation of corrective/preventive actions for quality events.
- Assist in processing deviations.
- Monitors calibration schedule for adherence.
- Tracks/monitors status of plant trials, validations, etc.
- Monitors internal audit schedule for adherence.
- Supports internal audits (final report preparation, transfer to non-conformance system, etc.). May assist in performing internal audits.
- Supports external audits (scheduling, audit support activities, etc.)
- Processes supplier performance data for trending and reporting.
- Assist with maintaining required supplier documentation (food safety certificates, supplier assessments, etc.).
- Monitors supplier/vendor assessment program schedule for adherence.
What you’ll need:
- High School diploma required
- 2+ years of job related experience preferred
- Experience in a regulated industry, Good Documentation Practices (GDP) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – ability to communicate clearly and concisely verbally, written communication, etc.
- Technical writing experience a plus
- Good organizational/time management skills
- Ability to adjust and prioritize work assignments in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office Applications – specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Follow all assigned plant/corporate approved procedures and polices
What we’ll offer:
- Competitive salary including annual bonus & Stock Incentive Program
- Comprehensive benefits package along with generous 401K
- Career ownership & development
- Diversity & Sustainability
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.5 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the fastest growing Consumer Packaged Goods companies and as a testament to our performance; the company was added to the S&P 500 in 2016. Church & Dwight is a leader in the Household Consumer Products and Personal Care industry, with such brands as ARM & HAMMER, Trojan, First Response, Nair, Spinbrush, Oxi Clean, Vitafusion, Orajel, Batiste and more.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More