Sr. Electrical Project Engineer
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Technical responsibility for planning, organizing and leading electrical and plc control projects for the Church & Dwight facility in Old Fort Ohio.
Core hours are Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Provide leadership in ensuring technically sound system designs, as well as timely and cost-effective completion of assigned projects.
- The use of Auto Cad software to draft designs, analyze technical drawings, interpreting specifications, and determine the electrical & controls requirements of a given project.
- Generate / Issue project work scopes, obtain the required cost estimates and lead the project to completion.
- Be an active participant in plant floor lean projects and implement process improvements for manufacturing procedures.
- Troubleshoot Motion control within multi axis robots, variable speed drives, and other automation processes.
- Review and update programming related to product specification and or process changes.
- Supervise all trades work to achieve the successful execution and completion of projects.
- Participation in multi-million-dollar capital projects, either individually or as part of a project team.
- Key activities could/will involve process equipment specifications, PI&D layouts & MCC considerations.
- You will participate EH&S initiatives.
- Use safe operating procedures and sound judgment.
- Familiar with the USP food safety programs and basic HACCP principles.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work closely with other engineering disciplines, at local and corporate levels.
- Strong use of Allen Bradley software systems, and current networking protocols.
- Working knowledge of 3 phase electrical power systems.
- Strong skills with AutoCAD controls packages and other computer applications.
- History of accomplishments using both engineering and project management skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills and experience working with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree in an Electrical Engineering discipline or related technical field required
- 5+ years’ experience in designing, planning and executing capital projects, involving controls and power distribution modules.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More