132128 - Senior Manager Non Food Sales
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Direct and manage the sales process for the assigned business for the Walmart omnichannel account. This position could oversee and direct broker resource(s) in addition to selling responsibilities.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Attainment of annual sales, trade-spending, and profit goals
- Work with the Mass eComm manager to own the digital shelf of assigned business with best in class content and ROI based media investments
- Ability to interpret and leverage Syndicated and consumption data to help deliver overall goals
- Work closely with category and replenishment support team to analyze business performance to drive incremental growth opportunities and deliver KPIs
- Responsible for overall financial management (Thor, Trade Spend, Deductions, Markdowns, SG&A)
- Build cross-functional relationships at the customer to maximize CHD results
- Collaborate with the customer, internal sales, & marketing functions for development of promotional strategies, special products/prepacks, new item co-creations, and to execute brand strategies
- Must possess a “General Manager” mindset owing every aspect of the business.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Prefer 3+ years of experience selling within CPG industry
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Syndicated Data, Trade Promotion Management
- Position requires individual to have a thorough understanding of business financials and experience presenting to executive level personnel both at the customer and internally
Skills and Competencies
- Action Oriented/Priority Setting/Drive For Results
- Decision Quality
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Technical Skills
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More