A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Operates machines and other manufacturing equipment in a production environment. Maintains production equipment and components to meet the targeted OEE rates for all products. Performs autonomous maintenance on required machines to ensure effective operation and output. Manufacturing equipment may include the following: un-scrambler, filler, case former, case sealer, Hartness case packer, and palletizer/stretch wrapper.
Shift: Overnights, 6pm to 6am
2-2-3 Rotation Work Schedule
Base Wage: $20.50 / hour
$1.00 shift differential for overnights
Upon hiring and completion of C&D training candidate will be able to;
- Support and adhere to all plant safety policies and procedures
- Safely operate equipment to meet quality, scheduling and customer requirements.
- Ensure all quality standards are met, i.e. verification of materials and components for orders, etc.
- Operate equipment per standard work and participates in machine set-up and changeover functions
- Participate in line performance troubleshooting and problem-solving activities
- Assist with AM functions; cleaning, inspection, lubrication, and tightening
- Contribute to continuous improvement by identifying areas of waste
- Utilize a computer to operate company software and electronic systems
- Operate Aux/support equipment
- Assist with maintaining the work area in a safe, clean and organized manner aligning with 5S standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational/time management skills
- Effectively interacts with employees
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Mechanical aptitude required
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Computer skills preferred
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More