A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Project Engineer will support Safety, Engineering, Maintenance, and Processing Operation requirements of the Lakewood facility.
Capital Budget Projects: Manage all phases of multiple capital projects.
- Participate in capital appropriation process
- Manage capital projects to assure that project expectations are met including cost and time constraints
- Maintain and update ACAD layouts
- Research and purchase new equipment for new and existing products
- Oversee IQ, OQ, PQ and PTR’S pertaining to packaging equipment
- Evaluate automation equipment to increase production output
- Design equipment layout for new applications
- Assist with capital budget tracking
Plant Technical Support
- Help solve facility engineering issues
- Manage in house projects as assigned
- Work with plant maintenance to help resolve issues
- Interact with governmental, state, and local authorities.
- Trouble shoot all equipment and product flow issues
- Achieve results by updating the technologies and productive structures of the plant to overcome technical operational difficulties without increasing manufacturing costs or resources
- Develop technical solutions for operational issues that result in increased efficiency, lower cost, or increased safety
- Apply Lean methods to make observations and take measurements directly, as well as collecting and statistically interpreting data from the other technical and operating staff involved
- Working closely with other specialists, including personnel responsible for the quality control of raw materials, intermediates and finished products; engineers and technicians responsible for plant maintenance.
- Responsible for contractor oversight as it relates to assigned project responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational/time management skills
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work for long periods of time, under pressure, to produce results
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong background with PLC Programming
- Software skills including MSOffice, Excel and statistical analysis programs are required
- Knowledge of CAD software
- Knowledge of FDA Regulations; Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices; Knowledge of the Code of Federal Regulations; Knowledge of standard engineering practices are also required
- Electrical / PLC Experience or any equivalent combination of experience and education that could likely provide the required knowledge and abilities.
- Demonstrate ambiguity to change
Education and Experience:
- B.S. degree in a related engineering field required (Mechanical, Industrial or Related Field)
- 5 -10 years technical experience required
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More