National Business Manager
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
National Business Manager, Amazon/Ecommerce
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a National Business Manager to support Church & Dwight (CHD) Canada’s E-commerce portfolio. You will directly lead CHD’s Amazon.ca relationship, and collaborate to build and execute CHD Canada’s e-Business strategy.
- Deliver the Amanzon.ca plan, including:
- Achieving topline and profit targets as per CHD portfolio strategy
- Furthering the Amazon Retail relationship through JBP development & regular category reviews
- Promotional planning and incremental investment opportunity recommendations
- Budgeting adherence, deduction management
- Apply data driven analytics to deliver and optimize sales and trade investment
- Working with 3rd party to evaluate and execute ecommerce strategic excellence VIA test and learns for digital shelf and sales drivers
- Support execution of CHD e-tail marketing and digital strategies in collaboration with Marketing
- Negotiates e-tail shopper program solutions and support execution of marketing programs
- Collaborate with Sr. Digital Marketing Manager and e-Commerce Associate Manager to execute CHD Canada’s digital ecommerce strategy and continuously update Amazon retail business playbook.
- Support supply chain function as it relates to e-commerce to optimize efficiencies in PO management and reduce operational chargebacks
- Provide channel expertise to other customer teams (WM, LCL, etc.) to optimize online execution across all platforms
- Educate the organization on channel strategy and execution (content, tools, insights & KPIs)
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university
- Min 5 years’ experience in customer category management, with 3 years’ min in E-commerce
- Min 3 year’s Amazon Retail focused customer management
- Must have hands-on Amazon Vendor Central experience
- Experience with PIM technology, content optimization, and online market share platforms a plus
- Trade Marketing experience a plus
- Proven track record of anticipating customer needs, and over-delivering their expectations
- Ability to build and deliver joint business plans that result in sales growth
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal)
- Strong analytical, financial, communication and creative problem solving
- Able to embrace and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Excels at collaborating in a cross functional team environment
- Well-developed indirect leadership skills
- Broker/3rd party sales collaboration experience preferred
- Digital marketing and communication experience
- Experience delivering sales and profit targets within a strategic portfolio environment
- Strong negotiator. GAP training a plus
- History of turning consumption data into actionable insights
- Proficient in Excel MS Office suite
Church and Dwight Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a barrier-free, inclusive and accessible work environment. Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodation in respect of a legally protected characteristic in accordance with applicable human rights legislation. If you require accommodation on this basis, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please inform our Human Resources department if you require an accommodation in completing this application for employment or for otherwise participating in the application process.
Canada is more than its hulking-mountain, craggy-coast good looks: it also cooks extraordinary meals, rocks cool culture and unfurls wild, moose-spotting road trips.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More