A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Benefits, the Benefits Manager will provide oversight and management of all benefit programs, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, COBRA, FSA, HSA, 401k, and any other employee benefit programs. They will also be an advocate and internal specialist for benefits and wellness.
Health and Welfare
- Support company culture of continuous improvement, automation, and standardization
- Actively manage and build relationships with all external benefit vendors
- Manage the annual enrollment process and coordinate implementation of any new vendors
- Act as benefits SME in build out of internal service center
- Resolve operational issues with carriers, investigate discrepancies, and provide information in non-routine situations
- Partner and collaborate with HRIS, Payroll, and external vendors to resolve enrollment, eligibility, enrollment issues
- Manage the 401(k) audit and supports the corporate audit and defined benefit plan audits annually.
- Files timely 5500’s and completes all other required filings and notices (e.g., PCORI, SARS, SMMs).
- Aggregates and reports the ongoing performance, analytics, and delivery metrics of retirement benefit plan
- Assist with the preparation of retirement benefit plan materials including plan guides, participant correspondence, targeted communications and/or employee or HR presentations/ trainings
- Keep an external focus on industry best practices, regulatory requirements, and the competitive environment, actively shares that knowledge internally within the HR Benefits community
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships within all levels of the organization
- Strong critical thinking skills with a high attention to detail
- Comfortable initiating, prioritizing, and managing multiple deliverables concurrently
- Ability to analyze data to develop make meaningful recommendations
- Strong attention to detail with a customer service focus
- Comfort working in a fast paced, changing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years working with health and welfare and retirement (qualified and non-qualified plans)
- Strong operational experience
- Workday experience preferred
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment preferred
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More