eCom Key Account Manager
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Are you an experienced Key Account Manager with a solid understanding of the UK eCom retail sector? Are you a confident negotiator with strong financial management skills?
If the answer is yes - then look no further as Church & Dwight UK Ltd have a new opportunity for a permanent home-based Key Account Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management and control of the company’s business within Amazon UK, D2C and smaller strategic eCom accounts
- Preparing and implementing promotional plans within agreed budget levels.
- Preparing and updating on an ongoing business account plans for each account.
- Preparing all volume forecasts, by account, to input into the S&OP process.
- Keeping updated records of all trade promotional funding and KPI’s.
- Face to face meetings and negotiations with all relevant major account contacts at all levels.
- Managing all trade pricing within your account portfolio.
Regular duties include:
- Full responsibility for the P&L and the company’s business in the accounts assigned.
- Responsible for preparing volume, value, trade funding and profit budgets for each account on a quarterly / annual basis for presentation to the eCom Controller.
- Responsible for accurate volume forecasting on a monthly basis.
- Responsibility for the preparation and continual updating of personal and business CSD’s (Critical Success Drivers), within the company’s Personal Management System.
- This is a direct report to the eCom controller
The ideal candidate will be an established Key Account Manager with significant experience within the UK eCom retail sector and therefore a good understanding of the trading environment. Ideally you will have previously worked within the FMCG environment.
Additionally, they will:
- Solid knowledge of windows based computer systems. Strong experience with excel, word and PowerPoint software. Good knowledge of internet based systems, EPOS and customer listing and promotional systems.
- Analytical with good understanding of financial management and specifically components of a P&L.
- Strong attention to detail and effective time management – there will be numerous priorities across different stakeholders at the same time.
- Ability to define key insights from multiple data sources.
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop external customer relationships, to a senior management level.
- The key to this role is being able maximise new eCom strategies and adapt to a fast-paced retail environment.
- Should be educated to degree level.
In return we offer a competitive package, Car Allowance, 24 days annual leave, a pension matched up to 9%, life assurance, Sales related bonus and membership of a health cash plan.
About Church & Dwight
You may be more familiar with our products than with our company name. Batiste dry shampoo, Pearl Drops Whitening tooth polish, Arm & Hammer baking soda toothpaste, Femfresh Intimate wash, Orajel toothache & ulcer relief, Sterimar natural sea water nasal spray and Nair hair removal products all of which form part of our exciting brands. We are continuing to grow our portfolio each year with new exciting acquisitions our newest including Viviscal, Toppik, Anusol, Waterpik and Flawless.
Church & Dwight UK Ltd are based in Folkestone, Kent, where we develop, produce & distribute many of our products and work with Sofibel in Paris and Church & Dwight GmbH in Frankfurt, Germany to form the European team. We are part of Church & Dwight Co. Inc. based in New Jersey, USA.
In the UK we employ over 370 people who undertake a range of roles from Research & Development & Marketing through to Purchasing, Production and Supply Chain. These teams are supported by departments such as Finance & Human Resources.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this opportunity and have the right to work in the UK please visit our careers website and apply directly for the role.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 30th July 2021
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.co.uk/
When applying for a role and sending your cv, you understand that the Company will hold your personal data in relation to your prospective employment and will process that data for legitimate business reasons within the requirements of UK data protection laws currently in effect and as they become applicable, including the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679)) and any successor legislation. Candidate Privacy Notice.
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More