Senior Manager, HR Technology
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Senior Manager HR Technology is the “owner” or subject matter expert of HRIS, business process design, compensation setup, end user experience and reporting and analytics. Assesses organizational readiness using critical data and other quality indicators to achieve key business objectives system wide. Assist in devising strategies focused on data analysis, compilation and is accountable for the development and distribution of critical reports/dashboards to the organization. The role is to ensure best practices for business processes and workflows within HRIS that will positively impact our HR and Company strategy.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage and own HRIS systems providing systems solutions to business problems.
- Plan and monitor progress of all external partners working within HRIS initiatives/projects.
- Serve as a primary resource in relation to HRIS setup and maintenance including efforts as it related to implementation and training, responsible for all system administration responsibilities.
- Develop project plans and monitor progress of HRIS initiatives.
- Responsible for training on HRIS and processes.
- Responsible for updating data and maintaining data integrity in HRIS.
- Identify risks or opportunities and recommend changes to processes which improve the delivery of HR services to the organization.
- Serve as primary interface with HRIS on day-to-day issues.
- Responsible for all HR reporting.
- Develop dashboards for reporting key metrics.
- Dedicated to understanding customer needs and exceeding their expectations always developing solutions with end user experience top of mind.
- Builds collaborative relationships across business units to accomplish business objectives.
- Demonstrates an ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner.
- Acts as a role model in demonstrating the customer service standards of the organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively and utilize interpersonal and organizational skills to effectively perform multiple tasks and constantly changing priorities. Work across the Global HR team to implement the broader HR technology strategy and new initiatives that would align with our 2025 strategy
- Manages staff of 3 and reports directly to the Director International, SPD and HR Technology.
- Ensure HR Systems are compliant with Internal Audit standards.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Minimum 7 years experience with HR systems and 3 years experience managing HR systems.
- Deep expertise in Workday
- A background and understanding of Power BI or other Data visualization tools.
- Experience implementing and managing HR technology programs including change management and communications.
- Strong Project Management expertise
- Experience diagnosing and resolving complex HRIS issues.
- Leadership Skills
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to envision, model and perform system configuration of complex data flows and workflows.
- Strong customer service orientation keeping the end user experience at the top of mind.
- Knowledge of a variety of HR technology solutions, products, services, standards and best practices.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management skills including the ability to organize, execute and plan large-scale projects.
- Ability to multi-task and deal with shifting deadlines and priorities.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
Who We Are We’re here to help everyone perform at their best and deliver success. Firmly focused on attracting and retaining the very best talent, we unlock potential and improve the capabilities of our diverse, high performing team. What You'll DoLearn more
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More