A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Job Title: LWXXXX Training Administrator Job Family:
Date: 06/21/2021 Cost Center: 100531007
Department: Continuous Improvement (CI) Reports To: CI Manager
Function: Operations FLSA Status: Hourly
This position provides comprehensive administrative support for the Training function of the Continuous Improvement (CI) Department.
- Responsible at all times for supporting the safety culture of the facility. Support all plant and department safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Set-up and maintain formal training tracking and/or Learning Management System (LMS), including new hires, job changes, separations, course creation/deletion, change control, etc.
- Data entry of all plant training via entry into formal tracking and/or Learning Management System. Data input to include dates of completion, revision codes, etc.
- Establish and maintain all training filing systems, ensuring they are current, well organized and accurate.
- Internal audits of all training completion against established requirements.
- Assist all departments in all training activities, including scheduling, compiling/ support to develop training materials, etc.
- Support all internal and external audit and/or inspection activities, including but not limited to information retrieval, file copies, etc.
- Assist with all internal and external training initiatives including securing appropriate approvals, registration, communication, etc.
- Foster and maintain good employee relations through all the appropriate methods of communications and positive employee relations practices.
- Assist with miscellaneous clerical tasks and perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and skills – ability to build positive relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communications skills – ability to communicate clearly and concisely in multiple media – verbal, written, etc.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Strong degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel).
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1-3 years previous clerical / document control experience in a fast-paced regulated manufacturing & distribution environment preferred.
- Previous experience with a Learning Management System (LMS) preferred.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More