A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Warehouse Assistant will support the Shipping/Receiving Clerical Function in the Distribution Center to ensure internal and external customer needs are met.
This is at the Fostoria, OH location reporting: Monday and Friday 11:00 am to 7:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
What you’ll do:
- Answer the telephone
- Schedule drivers for pickups
- General administrative functions such as filing, typing, etc…
- Provide coverage for Shipping/Receiving Clerical Function absences
- Complete paperwork/bills of lading
- Seal trailers/Seal Control
- Ship orders in WMS
- Monitor drop yard status
- Troubleshoots routine office equipment
- Follow SOP’s
- Manage carrier appointment schedule
- Interact professionally and be courteous with carrier, customers, outside warehouses, corporate, other plants, shipping/receiving operators, and other plant departments
- Familiar with the plant food safety program and basic HACCP principles
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Work any shift during the week as well as weekends and holidays
- Able to read and understand orders.
- Basic understanding of a Distribution Center
- Multi-tasking skills critical
- Must excel in fast-paced environment consistently
- Be detail oriented
- SAP and WMS experience preferred
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
- Must be committed to continuous improvement
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma / GED
- Computer skills a must – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Distribution Experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More