A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
To facilitate the coordination of personnel, equipment, and product to meet and maintain production, quality, and efficiency standards.
RESPONSIBILITIES: *denotes essential job functions
*(1) To ensure that quality standards are being met and approved production procedures are followed.
*(2) Responsible for on-the-job training and orientation of personnel for Production/Finishing Department.
*(3) Maintain attendance records, counsel and/or discipline employees within Company policy.
*(4) Maintain inventory records on all chemicals on a daily basis. Perform physical inventory on a monthly basis.
*(5) Responsible for all operations of machines and follow-up with maintenance or Supervisor.
*(6) Requisition, maintain and inspect in-process supplies.
(7) Must be able to work overtime as needed on a daily basis, and on call for trouble shooting as needed.
*(8) Write, update, and maintain production procedures as directed to comply with GMP’s.
(9) Ensure all product specifications, process specifications and any other details covered by the GMP are maintained.
(10) Review operating conditions of all equipment and arrange necessary work with the Maintenance Department.
(11) Provide ongoing quality inspections examining latex characteristics as well as monitoring daily air burst data to detect possible production problems.
(12) Routinely inspect latex machines, machine operators and storage areas to ensure that all safety regulations, GMP's and SPB's are in compliance.
(13) Monitor daily Dip Skimming to ensure that the dip operators are performing properly.
(14) Audit all documents and reports being generated from the Dipping Department. Ensure that all documents are completed and signed by appropriate personnel.
(15) Maintain highly motivated work force.
(16) Assist with production planning and scheduling.
(17) Assist in troubleshooting the Dipping and Tumbling operations.
(18) Assist with safety training and coordinating such meetings.
(19) Perform Quarterly Hazard Assessments in the Dipping/Finishing areas.
(20) Perform other duties as specified by Manager.
ACCOUNTABILITY/SCOPE OF POSITION: (SALES VOLUME, BUDGETS, ACCOUNTS/PRODUCT LINES)
Responsible for supervising dip crew to assure optimum utilization of the dipping/finishing equipment. Maintain product flow assuring process and products meet all applicable specification and regulations guidelines.
EDUCATION: MINIMUM REQUIREMENT:
High school education or equivalent. College degree preferred in mechanical, technical or engineering field.
EXPERIENCE: MINIMUM REQUIREMENT
Minimum two years’ production experience. Preferred candidate will possess at least one year in a mechanical, technical or engineering role.
Good verbal, math and writing skills mandatory.
PC and working knowledge of word processing and spread sheet software mandatory.
Must be able to occasionally wear an air-purifying (cartridge) respirator.
Must be able to occasionally climb a vertical ladder.
Must be able to lift up to 35+ lbs.
Must be able to walk/stand 7+ hours a day
Able to occasionally work in an indoor, non-climate-controlled environment.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More