A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Quality Manager is responsible for the quality systems and product quality at the manufacturing facility, which includes products manufactured at the plant and purchased for repackaging. The position manages the Quality Control Lab, Production Quality Control, Quality Assurance, and other related Quality functions required to ensure the product Quality Management System is effective. This position also directs quality improvement programs at the plant by working with the local plant management staff and implementing Corporate Quality initiatives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promoting a safe culture and awareness within their area of responsibility at all times.
- Supporting all plant safety policies and procedures at all times
- Providing quality leadership to support plant quality programs focused on production of quality product, continuous improvement, compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), regulatory and legal requirements.
- Developing programs to ensure manufacturing systems are in control and capable of meeting defined specifications.
- Communicating plant quality issues to Plant Management.
- Implementing Corporate Quality initiatives.
- Managing the quality budget within the guidelines and direction of Plant Management.
- Ensuring the quality groups are trained and staffed with competent personnel.
- Coordinating third party and internal quality system audits to document compliance with regulations.
- Interacting with Corporate Brand Teams and R&D groups on new products, product improvements, and coordination of R&D test trials.
- Applying Lean Six Sigma processes to achieve cost savings targets for the plant.
- Interacting with retail customers to meet their requirements.
- Developing and maintaining key quality performance indicators.
- Performing other duties as required.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
BS/MS degree from an accredited institution in Science related field and eight to ten (8-10) years’ experience in the consumer products, medical device, and/or pharmaceutical industries, experience working in a plant environment, and knowledge of quality policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements and/or a combination of education and experience that is likely to provide the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent influence and persuasive skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with significant results achievement.
- Ability to embrace new ideas.
- Knowledge of Regulatory Requirements for 21 CFR 110, 111 and 210/211.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More