A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Work to improve the facility’s perfect order shipping accuracy by ensuring the accuracy and integrity of outgoing orders. Assumes final responsibility for customer order accuracy. Perform area audits to measure facility’s adherence to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure the accuracy of outgoing pallets in terms of correct SKU and quantity versus Bill of Lading.
- Ensure pallets are stacked in such a manner that the consignee can obtain an accurate count of product upon receipt of the order.
- Ensure that product is unitized per CHD packaging specifications.
- Verify lot codes of assigned product and proper documentation and record keeping.
- Break down and restack pallets as necessary.
- Ensure that case pick pallets are labeled per customer requirements.
- Monitor the work volume for case pick to ensure all orders are being accurately picked.
- Work with Shipping Technicians to maintain a safe work environment and take appropriate corrective action as necessary.
- Report all exceptions to the above requirement to the Distribution Coordinator.
- Perform procedural audits in various areas of the operation, to include case-pick, bulk-pick, receiving, and safety. Compare actual activity to documented Standard Operating Procedures. Report findings to the Distribution Manager.
- Ensure the proper recycling steps are being taken in the case pick area.
- Demonstrate the ability to simultaneously audit multiple orders.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform assigned work within both bulk and case pick areas.
- Keep work area clean and neat.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational/time management skills as well as ability to handle several tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work for long periods of time, under pressure, to produce results.
- Ability to prioritize competing requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of proper weight distribution.
- Above average basic math skills.
- Ability to follow procedures.
- Capable of making decisions and illustrate ambiguity.
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills needed.
Education and Experience:
- High school degree or equivalency.
- Six months experience working in a distribution environment, preferably in warehousing, shipping or receiving.
- Strong math skills and an attention to detail.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More