Senior Associate Brand Manager, Innovation, Specialty Hair Care
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Help fuel ideation of our new product pipeline for the Specialty Hair Care Businesses by joining our growing Global New Product Innovation (GNPI) team! Assist in driving brand growth through innovation for Batiste, Nair, Viviscal & Toppik brands.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist Group Brand Manager in creation and commercialization of new products from concept to launch including identifying unmet consumer needs, creating and testing concepts, artwork and packaging development, creation of sales selling materials, product positioning, and partnering with the cross-functional team and plants to bring the products to market.
- Assist with identifying and assessing new product growth opportunities, including: category/competitive analysis to validate size of opportunity; consumer validation of product idea; R&D validation of the technical pathway; Operations validation of the manufacturing strategy; Finance validation of P&L.
- Embrace different approaches and tools to uncover consumer insights and help determine fit with Brand.
- Develop expertise in the Specialty Hair Care category, including consumer trend analysis, understanding evolving channels and assessment of competitive activity, and translate learnings into business opportunities.
- Lead new product initiatives in collaboration with multi-functional teams to drive action and help ensure priorities and objectives are met with excellence.
Education and Experience
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred
- 2-4 years in Marketing/NPD (CPG, OTC, Cosmetics). Beauty industry experience a plus
- New products experience a plus
- Category analysis and forecasting
- Familiarity with common consumer marketing research tools and techniques
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More