A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Work to improve the Shipping accuracy at the Old Fort Facility / Fostoria Distribution Center. To ensure the accuracy and integrity of all raw materials and finished goods. Perform audits on inbound and outbound loads. Support all WMS functions at Old Fort and the Fostoria Distribution Center. Support rework activities other tasks required to support daily distribution tasks.
This schedule is to work: Sunday - Thursday 11:30 p.m. - 7:30 a.m.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure the accuracy of outgoing orders in terms of correct SKU and quantity per the Bill of Lading.
- Ensure that orders are loaded according to standard loading patterns minimizing any damage to product.
- Ensure that product is unitized per Church & Dwight packaging specifications.
- Verify lot codes of assigned product and proper documentation and record keeping.
- Ensure that pallets are labeled per customer requirements.
- Work with Shipping Operators and DC Material Handlers to maintain a safe work environment and to correct any actions necessary.
- Report all exceptions to daily standard procedures to Shipping RO’s, DC RO, Inventory Control and Supervisors.
- Perform procedural audits in various areas of case pick, bulk pick, receiving, and safety. Report findings to Supervisors and Distribution Manager.
- Preform mis-pick audits.
- Preform Quarterly Cycle Counts.
- Direct rework projects.
- Perform break down and restack of damaged pallets.
- Other tasks assigned.
What you’ll need:
Knowledge, Abilities, and Skills
- Capable of making decisions and illustrate ambiguity.
- Ability to follow procedures.
- Basic math skills
- Ability to understand the WMS system.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of organization.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and have good time management skills.
- Basic understanding of weight distribution of loaded trailers.
Education and Experience
- High School degree of equivalency
- Experience working in a distribution environment.
- Attention to details.
What we’ll offer:
- Competitive salary including annual bonus & Stock Incentive Program
- Comprehensive benefits package along with generous 401K
- Career ownership & development
- Diversity & Sustainability
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.5 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the fastest growing Consumer Packaged Goods companies and as a testament to our performance; the company was added to the S&P 500 in 2016. Church & Dwight is a leader in the Household Consumer Products and Personal Care industry, with such brands as ARM & HAMMER, Trojan, First Response, Nair, Spinbrush, Oxi Clean, Vitafusion, Orajel, Batiste and more.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More