Stock Control and Material Movement Co-ordinator
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Do you have experience of stock control from material suppliers through to end users and working with 3rd parties?
If the answer is yes- then look no further as Church & Dwight UK Ltd have an exciting opportunity for a permanent Stock Control and Material Movement Co-ordinator based at our Kingsmead Warehouse site in Folkestone, Kent.
The Stock Control & Material Movement Co-ordinator will be responsible for managing Church & Dwight stock from material suppliers through to end users by ensuring the stock systems are managed, updated and accurate and working with 3rd parties to ensure the accuracy, integrity and any legal compliance of stock and maintenance of levels at all times. The role holder will be responsible for investigating differences and through the teams, storing goods and delivering materials to both internal and external customers and continually driving continuous improvement and availability of Church & Dwight products in house and across domestic and export markets.
The Stock Control & Material Movement Co-ordinator will be responsible for the day to day tasks of:
- To ensure all stocks are recorded accurately on SAP, carrying out investigations of stock discrepancies and making corrections as required following through investigations with other departments.
- Carry out Perpetual Inventory and Cyclical counts using results to challenge all departments and 3rd Party Warehouses and setting SLA’s.
- Warehouse pallet reports and KPI’s.
- Checking of non-physical storage areas in SAP to ensure that everything is accounted for at month/year end and if any stock is showing to resolve with relevant departments.
- To liaise with all departments to ensure that the correct stock and quantities are in the right place at the right time, and with the planning and sales team to keep everybody aware of stock availability.
- To establish regular reviews and Bi Monthly visits to other 3rd party logistics provider to provide assurance that stock control is accurate and deliveries are being performed in an appropriate manner.
- Review any stock issues with comparison reports and investigate reasons.
The ideal candidate will have operational and stock control experience from a warehousing or distribution background and knowledge of SAP or similar warehouse and stock management systems. In addition, the ideal candidate will have prior experience of working closely with 3rd party logistic providers and have good organisation, analytical, excel and excellent communication and influencing skills.
In return, we offer a competitive salary with 24 days annual leave, company performance related bonus, health cash plan and highly competitive pension scheme.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.co.uk/
When applying for a role and sending your cv, you understand that the Company will hold your personal data in relation to your prospective employment and will process that data for legitimate business reasons within the requirements of UK data protection laws currently in effect and as they become applicable, including the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679)) and any successor legislation. Candidate Privacy Notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More