Electronics Technician at Waterpik
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Electronics Technician assists in developing and testing the electrical and electronic portions of new products. The position designs, builds, programs and debugs computerized test mechanisms. The Electronics Technician applies knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical systems in designing, testing and troubleshooting our products and there test equipment. The position supports all areas of engineering and product development.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assists electrical engineers in the design of electrical and electronic circuits and components.
- Builds tests and debugs prototype product hardware and software.
- Tests and evaluates product components and subsystems for performance, reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Designs, builds programs and debugs computerized test fixtures and apparatus.
- Conducts electrical and electronic testing of products to verify performance and show compliance to Water Pik and Industry test requirements.
- Writes test reports and provides feedback to design engineers.
Operating Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Understand and use electronic circuit design, test and debug principles.
- Understand and use software design, test and debug principles.
- Understand and use single board computer systems to drive automated test fixtures and collect data.
- Efficient time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An effective team member.
Education and Experience
- A two year electronics degree of equivalent technical certification.
- 3-5 years electronics technician experience preferred.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical fixture design.
- Knowledge of circuit design building and trouble shooting.
- Knowledge of single board computer system application, hardware and programming.
- Knowledge of electrical / electronic product testing is preferred
- Knowledge of PCB circuit design using tools like Altium Designer or SolidWorks PCB desired
Reports directly to the Department Manager
Salary and Benefits
Water Pik, Inc., a partner company of Church & Dwight Company, Inc., offers an extensive Total Reward package for this position, including:
Estimated pay: $24.34 - 29.97 Hourly
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance / Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending / Health Savings Account / Commuter Reimbursement Account
Vacation / Holiday / Sick Time / Pandemic Leave / Short and Long Term Disability / Life & AD&D / Spouse/Child Optional Life / Supplemental Life & AD&D / Family and Medical Leave / Bereavement
Adoption Assistance / Tuition Reimbursement / Employee Assistance Program / Identity Theft Protection / Critical Illness Insurance
Savings and Profit Sharing Plan / 401(k) Match / Employee Stock Purchase Plan
This information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is the company's good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, and other job-related reasons.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More