Manager, Digital Experiences Products & Platforms
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Manager, Digital Experiences Products & Platforms is a critical role in driving Church & Dwight’s success. This leader will help define the vision for digital products, strategy and roadmaps while ensuring we advance our capabilities and deliver best in class experiences to our consumers. This person will collaborate closely with the business engagement manager, digital strategy team, and the brands to design and develop impactful solutions. You will own the success of our consumer platforms, such as our websites, including DTC, eCommerce, B2B sites, the development team, user experience practice, as well as CRM and personalization. This position will sit in Ewing, NJ or a remote location.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with team members to design scalable and flexible solutions that enable our business and align with best practices
- Lead the development of the marketing technology 5-year plan in partnership with our marketing teams, gaining alignment from management stakeholders and cross-functional partners to ensure proper support.
- Develop solutions by defining process flows and understanding Salesforce system capabilities
- Work with stakeholders and Business Owners to understand and set priorities, gather, understand and define requirements
- Develop clear goals for business results, digital analytics metrics, investment requirements, and on-going tracking of KPI’s to ensure successful outcomes.
- Partner with project management to optimize opportunities and implement timely solutions.
- Develop user experience practice and maintain consistency and education across cross-functional teams
- Formally share best practices around the world to accelerate adoption and evolve the organization.
- Explore and recommend new enterprise level partners based on changing business needs, especially with eCommerce and other emerging technology spaces as appropriate.
- Represents and promotes IT capabilities, identifies specific business and technology opportunities to enable the customer’s business (IT, business process improvement, innovative process reengineering) and collaborates with the IT business partners to define the business value of such opportunities.
- Understands the IT business partner’s business, company direction, emerging technologies, and how competitors and best-in-class companies use technologies and brings creative ideas to CHD on how to leverage technology to a greater extent.
- Promotes business area understanding and adoption of IT processes/tools and standards
- 10+ years of Information Technology, Digital or relevant industry experience, managing information related technologies, web development/ux resources and projects, including teams with direct reports.
- Scrum Product Owner Certification preferred.
- Agile and product mindset: Expertise working with others in a cross-functional multi-team environment, including running successful scrum teams
- 3+ years running projects using Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Ability to influence behaviors of leaders at all levels and without traditional hierarchy
- Ability to communicate thoughts, concepts, practices effectively at all levels, adjusting as needed to a target audience.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continually improve, share learning with others and encourage team development.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to provide innovative solutions using development tools and processes.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More